PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : FROM JANG FAMILY - jangdoohwan01@excite.com - jangchun01@telstra.com

Eniac
10.06.2004, 09:17
Zur Abwechslung mal ein Mugu der sich als Südkoreaner verkleidet hat, kein geringerer als der Bruder des Ex-Präsidenten CHUN DOO-HWAN, der leider wegen Korruption eingebuchtet wurde.
Da Telstra/Bigbond dummerweise die Ursprungs-IP im header unterdrückt, kann ich zur Zeit leider nicht sehen wo der Mugu tatsächlich sitzt. Sollte es tatsächlich der offene Proxy an einer koreanischen Mädchenschule sein oder wieder eine nigerianische IP?
Das wird sich hoffentlich bald herausstellen... http://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif

===8<==============Original message text===============
Return-Path: <jangchun01 [at] bigpond.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Received: (qmail 3125 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from [144.135.25.173] (helo=mta09ps.bigpond.com)
by mxng11.kundenserver.de with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
ID: [ID filtered]
for info [at] my_domäne.de.invalid; Thu, 10 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from lerc-daemon.mta09ps.email.bigpond.com by
mta09ps.email.bigpond.com
(iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.14 (built Mar 18 2003))
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +1000 (EST)
Received: from email.bigpond.com ([172.26.103.22]) by mta09ps.email.bigpond.com
(iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.14 (built Mar 18 2003))
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
10 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +1000 (EST)
Received: from [192.168.115.151] (Forwarded-For: 213.10.12.145)
by mailms13ps.email.bigpond.com (mshttpd); Thu, 10 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
Subject: FROM JANG FAMILY
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
MIME-version: 1.0
X-Mailer: iPlanet Messenger Express 5.2 HotFix 1.26 (built Mar 31 2004)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-language: en
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Content-disposition: inline
X-Accept-Language: en
Priority: normal
jangdoohwan01 [at] excite.com
Greetings from me and my family,
Getting your contact was not an easy task because since I am not computer literate, I ordered my son to seek a partner very far away and he went to the institute of International Business to apply and he paID: [ID filtered]
friend, if you rely solely on God, you will never go wrong.
My name is JANG DOO-HWAN CHUN, The brother of Mr. CHUN DOO-HWAN, the former
President of South Korea who seized power in a military coup in 1979 and who ruled from 1979 to 1987. My brother was pushed out of office and charged with treason ,corruption and embezzlement of over 21billion won. He was wrongly sentenced to death but fortunately AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL stepped in and commuted the sentence to life. We thank God that he has finally being released though still under house arrest in the sense of conditions of the freedom. During my brother`s regime as president of South Korea, we realized some reasonable amount of money from various
deals that we successfully executed. I have plans to invest this money for my children’s future on real estate and industrial production.
Before my brother`s was overthrown, I secretly siphoned the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirty million United states dollars) out of Seoul and deposited the money with a security firm that transports valuable goods and consignments through diplomatic means. I am contacting you because I want you to deal with the security company and claim the money on my behalf since I have declared that the consignment belong to my foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country. I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me properly, I expect you to declare what percentage of the total money you will take for your assistance. When I receive your positive response I
will let you know where the security company is and the payment pin code
to claim the money which is very important.
What we need is to indicate your interest that you will assist us by receiving the money on our behalf in Europe or with special arrangement, you can get it transfered to you by bank transfer . For this, you shall be considered to be the beneficiary of the money. The project in brief, is that the funds with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in your country, is presently in the custody of a Diplomatic Courier Services
Company in Europe. We cannot do this ourselves because we do not have any relatives living outside South Korea and moreover we do not want the government of my Country to know about the money because they will believe I got the money from my brother while he was still in office as president.Once you confirm the receipt of the money ,I will come over with my Children to your Country or any Country in Europe to start a new life
with my Family.
As soon as payment is effected, and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we intend to use our own share in acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall also be our overseas manager of all our properties and you will be paID: [ID filtered]
all our communication be by e-mail because my line is right now connected to the South Korean Telecommunication Network services therefore we can not take the chances of being heard.
Please also send me your telephone and fax number. I will ask my son to contact you to give you more details on after I have received a response from you. I am going to introduce you to him as an age long friend so as to prevent him from using any of his own friends who I regard as sycophants who are around him for financial gains and treacherous if he gives them this opportunity. This I got from the experience I had when
the people turned against Chun, my brother that became the prelude of our sorrow. The reason why it took this long was that the security company’s agreement with me was that my brother must personally sign the Power of Attorney that will transfer title to the prospective beneficiary. It was a long wait but it paID: [ID filtered]
will be highly appreciated.
Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Jang Doo-hwan Chun.
PLEASE REACH ME ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS jangdoohwan01 [at] excite.com
===8<===========End of original message text===========

Eniac

Eniac
15.06.2004, 12:08
Mistel Jang wünscht keine Kommunikation übers normale Telfonnetz sondern nur über sein abhörsicheres Satellitentelefon.
Please, be informed that presently I do not deem it fit for us to communicate via public telecommunication system that is public telephone as authorities from my country can tapped into our telephone discussion. But we can communicate via my confidential satelite phone which is going to be operational soon.
Wenn man sich die Ursprungs-IP seiner mail anschaut
Received: from excite.com (xprdmailfe9.nwk.excite.com [10.50.30.38])
by xmxpita.excite.com (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Tue, 15 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0400 (EDT)
Received: by xprdmailfe9.nwk.excite.com (Postfix, from userID: [ID filtered]
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: Thanks for your response.
Received: from [62.194.13.198] by xprdmailfe9.nwk.excite.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx EST
weiss man auch warum: Der Mugu sitzt in Holland, da wäre eine niederländische Nummer doch etwas zu auffällig.
Natürlich hat Wilhelm auch ein Satellitentelefon (+871-763593940) und ein Handy (http://210112.antispam.de/t448053f11731516_.html), nur ob das immer funktioniert? http://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif

Eniac

cycomate
15.06.2004, 18:43
Ist bei mir auch gerade mit einem doppelten Bauchpatscher in meiner Spamtrap aufgeschlagen. 64.4.47.23 und 64.4.47.44 dürften sich jetzt 30 Tage über ein "wir müssen draußen bleiben"-Schild freuen, wenn`s nicht gerade hotmail wäre (obwohl... ein paar Tage Arrest können nicht schaden). Kann man über hotmail neuerdings mit beliebigen Absendern seine mails abkippen?
Außer im header hat Hochwürgen übrigens keine email Adresse angegeben, anders als bei Dir (unter dem Namen).

Return-Path: <mrjangdoohwan2 [at] orientalworld.net>
Received: from hotmail.com (bay9-f23.bay9.hotmail.com [64.4.47.23])
by mx.unixadm.org (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <###>; Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
Received: from 81.199.84.136 by by9fd.bay9.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx GMT
X-Originating-IP: [81.199.84.136]
X-Originating-Email: [mrjangdoohwan2 [at] orientalworld.net]
X-Sender: mrjangdoohwan2 [at] orientalworld.net
Reply-To: mrjangdoohwan2 [at] mailbox.hu
From: "jang2 hwan2" <mrjangdoohwan2 [at] orientalworld.net>
Subject: Greetings from korea
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx.0447 (UTC) FILETIME=[BCCA9AF0:01C453BF]
--
Received: from hotmail.com (bay9-f44.bay9.hotmail.com [64.4.47.44])
for <###>; Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Greetings from korea
format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx.0933 (UTC) FILETIME=[BCC8F7D0:01C453C0]

--
Disclaimer:This post is for educational and entertainment purpose only
`In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won`t end up like the Hurd people.` (Linus Torvalds)

cycomate
16.06.2004, 10:19
Und wiedermal:

Received: from hotmail.com (bay9-f18.bay9.hotmail.com [64.4.47.18])
for <###>; Thu, 17 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Subject: from korea
format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx.0297 (UTC) FILETIME=[5C436B10:01C453FD]

--
`In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won`t end up like the Hurd people.` (Linus Torvalds)

mindphlux
16.06.2004, 10:26
Was ist denn das? Automatisches Relayen auf Anfrage oder was will Mickersoft damit sagen?

Spammer, go to http://www.arghcor.de/

cycomate
16.06.2004, 10:50
Ich hab mittlerweile rausgefunden, daß die orientalworld.net Adresse eine sogenannte "MSN Personal Address" ist. Sprich: eine domain, die man sich scheinbar als Visitenkarte registrieren und damit auch als emaildomain nutzen kann. Damit scheint diese Adresse für den Versand über hotmail freigeschaltet zu sein.
Email an MSN, Hotmail und das ganze Gesocks ging bereits raus. Nur "419 [at] nigeriapolice.org" kam zurück.

--