PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : ABDUL FADI Project - fadi2477@netscape.net

Houser
16.06.2004, 10:58
Return-Path: <abdulfad2 [at] yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 13846 invoked from network); 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (qmail 9010 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 23165 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 23163 invoked from network); 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from abdulfad2 [at] yahoo.com by mail; 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from svr12.m-online.net (HELO mx01.m-online.net) (62.245.150.235)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from 64.58.47.16 (unknown [80.41.56.225])
by mx01.m-online.net (Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Reply-To: fadi2477 [at] netscape.net
Subject: ABDUL FADI Project
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="5211ad08-8d99-43aa-903e-08ed45c9986c"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-AntiVirus: OK

PLEASE SEND ALL RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: fadi2477 [at] netscape.net
Blessed One,
As you read this, I don`t want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is Abdul Fadi a merchant in Tunisa and Dubai.I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not
even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared
for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have
willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul so,
I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria,Malaysia and some countries
in Africa. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they
seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Seven
Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars $7,500,000,00 that I have with a
Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and
dispatched it to charity organizations.
I have set aside 10% for you,your time and also any expenses incured during this
Great task.
God be with you.
Abdul fadi

Houser
21.06.2004, 14:20
http://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif
Tja da hat einer das PGP nicht vertragen und ich hab noch gar nicht richtig angefangen *g*
Mugu sitzt schwitzend da und versucht PGP zu kapieren :)
Das Beste ist:
[...]Please do not mail me again and also I would beleive that you are not a serious person .
---
I got your Mail today and can say that i`m realy feeling upset.
Mr. Abdul Fadi,
I appreciate that you wrote this mail
So could you please give me details about the handling and security of
the deal you proposed me ?
To contact me:
[Die Nummern wie immer aus dem Fax Spamming]
Geetings from Germany,
<font color="#00C000">
Dear Blessed One,
I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue and to also let you know that this transaction is a straight forward and legal transaction. I am somebody with a conscience. If this transaction was in any way illegal, I would tell you straight away so that you know what is involved and decide for yourself. But it is not like that at all, and you will later see and understand that.
I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me. I had no option since my immediate and extended family in and outside Tunisa refused to distribute my funds because they want to keep it to themselves. I didn’t know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact. I got your email address from a private search which i dID: [ID filtered]
Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently in a private security and holding firm and they would be able to deliver it to you directly in your house if you make the necessary arrnagements with them.
I cannot distribute these funds myself because of the following reasons:
(1) I am under going medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts
(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations and churches, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations.I will send to you some names of these organizations too.
All the necessary documents required to get the Funds out of the security firm are in my possession and I will be sending them to you After we must have come to a conclusion and reached an Agreement. Not Before. I need you to give me your words that you will be very Honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you,So long as you can execute this Project successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations.
Thus, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues,
(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund and dispatched it to charity organization.
(2) That you ready to sign a letter of guarantee with me, clearly stating the terms of this transaction, including your percentage and dispatching the remaining funds to charity organizations.
(3) That you are willing to contact the security company to discuss the terms of releasing the funds.
(4) That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.
As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details including the company . But if you have any questions up to this stage, please ask and I will be more than happy to respond to them.And I will also send you all the necessary documentations to conclude this Project.
Thanks for your mail, your mail has relieved me and I pray to almighty God with his infinite mercy to reward you. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it now. I want you to pray for me so that God would forgive me and be merciful to me and accept my soul
May God bless you,
Abdul Fadi
</font>
Back again,
sorry for the delay but we have the EM
in soccer now.
The world games are in germany 2006 -
would be cool to meet you there.
I was awaiting youre phone call but nothing happened.
And again please sign your mail with PGP,
therefore we both can be sure and it is secure.
I don`t wanna lose money and my brother, you either
So please call me as soon as possible,
Yours
X
My PGP Key is included.
You can verivy that and even CRC
<font color="#00C000">
Dear Beloved,
I got your mail and the contents well Understood.
Beofre we can proceed from here I would want you to send me your names in full,contact Address and a scanned copy of your international passport so that I can forward them to my lawyer who will help you get the necessarey documents to make claims to the saID: [ID filtered]
May the Almighty Lord Bless you.
Abdul Fadi.
</font>
Dear Mr. Abdul Fadi.
Please do not send HTML Attatchments as it is not allowed in my company
to open such files.
Here are my Dates:
XXX
Hufschmiedstrasse 493
33611 Bielefeld
Germany
Date of birth:
I could only attatch a scan of my ID-Card if you send me your PGP key.
We have a real strict security policy here at work
but that is not bad at all therefore we can ensure that everything goes
ok and secure. Please try to reach me at my working phone.
<font color="#00C000">
Dear Beloved,
Thank you very much for the mail you sent to me and the contents where well understood.
First I want you to know that I am a man of Good despite my present predicament what I have asked to you do is selfless service to Humanity and God Almighty.That is why I stated the conditions at which this project can be carried out.
I am going to introduce to you and he has to be paID: [ID filtered]
If you are willing to abide by my own conditions feel free to send me the folloiwing information so that I can issue a letter of Introduction to holding firm as well as the Lawyer that I have made you the sole beneficiary of the funds.
Names in Full ( as it is in your international passport or any form of Identification)
Contact Address
A scanned copy of your international Passport
I await your urgent response,
Abdul Fadi.
Dear Beloved,
I have made my points clear enough to you. I cannot call you and I do not know what you mean by PGP KEY. I am an ordinary computer user.
Send me the ID: [ID filtered]
Abdul Fadi
</font>
Dear Mr.
Abdul Fadi
I am not delaying, but i can only attatch my ID: [ID filtered]
PGP Key, otherwise the attatchment is dropped.
I tried it, but no way.
<font color="#00C000">
I do not know what you mean by PGP KEY. If you cannot explain this to me then Please do not mail me again and also I would beleive that you are not a serious person .
Abdul Fadi
</font>
Dear Abdul Fadi,
i was wondering about your mail.
A PGP Key is something like an ID-Card for E-Mails so to partys can trust
each other. It is so far as I know unbreakable today.
For more information please refer to the website: http://www.openpgp.org
You know a lot of bad people are on the internet, hackers, crackers,
spammers, viruswriters ...
If you send a mail unencrypted, everyone can read it if he wan`t to.
That was one of the main reason my company bought PGP licenses and secured
every E-Mail client.
So I only can exchange attatchments and financial data if I got your
Key, because only then my outlook allows me to attatch files as it encrypts
it before sending and without my key you can`t open it.
I disliked it first in my company as almost anybody dID: [ID filtered]
time you get used to this strict security policy and we haven`t had any
problems with virusses and that bad sort of thing.
So I hope this clears things and sorry for the inconvenience.

Houser
22.06.2004, 13:01
Da schau her, Hushmail-Account angelegt,
doch nicht so dumm, der Mugu
<font color="#00C000">
abdulfadi [at] hushmail.com
To: xx

Subject: You can reach me now through this E-mail
Cc: abdulfadi60 [at] yahoo.com

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Beloved,
I do hope you can send the informations through this E-mail now to me
via this E-mail as it is also secured.
Abdul Fadi

</font>

Houser
23.06.2004, 16:09
Höho:
Dear Mr. Abdul Fadi, thank you for your effort.
Now that everything is clear i can send you my passport in .tif format.
it is packed with winrar, password is "abdulfadi"
please give me further instructions what to do next.
yours X
Attatched:
passport_scan.rar 34596 bytes

passport_scan.rar.sig 277 bytes

---
Der wird sich wundern *g*
in der Datei befindet sich kein Pass-Scan, sondern eine TIF mit
"Dear 419 Mugu Scammer -
prepare to be jailed NOW"