PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : QUEST. / YOUR LOTTERY CLAIM. - NATBANKKY@K.RO - TRUSTAGENCY@K.RO

Eniac
16.06.2004, 14:48
Zwei verschiedene Scams von ein und denselben scums aus Nigeria; Adresse aus dem usenet gescannt.
Einmal ein normaler 419er, vermutlich mein alter Freund Sollie Nortje:
===8<==============Original message text===============
From NATBANKKY [at] K.RO Wed Jun 16 xx:xx:xx 2004
Return-Path: <NATBANKKY [at] K.RO>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 18291 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (EHLO ADJULS) (195.166.233.128)
by mx0.gmx.net (mx009) with SMTP; 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Subject: QUEST.
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="US-ASCII"
Reply-To: NATBANKKY [at] K.RO
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0500
X-Priority: 3
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: -2 (not scanned, spam filter disabled)
Mr.Joseph Magari
National Bank Building
1 Harambee Avenue,
P.o.box 72866 00200,
City Square-Nairobi,
Kenya

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Joseph Magari, Director of Treasury,National Bank-Kenya. This is an urgent and very confidential business proposition.
On June 6, 2000,a Foreign mining consultant/contractor with the kenya minerals Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.Berg Douhg made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$21,500,000.00,(Twenty-one Million, five hundred thousand US Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, the Ministry of Energy and Mines that Mr.Berg Douhg died in a caved mining pit. On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Berg Douhg dID: [ID filtered]
his Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank. This sum of US$21,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safe keeping.
No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to kenya Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am
writing you because I as a public servant,i am forbidden by law to operate a foreign account.
I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim the funds with my position. This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately your company/private name,address,phone and fax number to enable me forward the aforementioned informations to the clearing house where the funds are lodged in London-United Kingdom which will put you in place as the beneficiary of the funds.
The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for me and other members of the board of directors,15% for you while 5% for reimbursement to both parties for inccidental expences that may be incurred during the course of the transaction . The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the board members and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address and Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details (clearing house i.e,correspondence bank and reansfer codes) where the funds are lodged for swift online transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for all concerned because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in real estate within your country.
Note:With your maximum cooperation,we will conclude the transaction in five (5) working days as i stand authority of my words.
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Thanks and my regards.
Mr.Joseph Magari,
National Bank,Nairobi-Kenya.
===8<===========End of original message text===========

Und zum zweiten eine holländische Lotterie mit rumänischer Absendresse nigerianischer Herkunft:
===8<==============Original message text===============
From ELISABETH_G [at] K.RO Thu Jun 17 xx:xx:xx 2004
Return-Path: <ELISABETH_G [at] K.RO>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 13067 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (EHLO ADJULS) (195.166.233.54)
by mx0.gmx.net (mx049) with SMTP; 17 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Subject: YOUR LOTTERY CLAIM.
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="US-ASCII"
Reply-To: ELISABETH_G [at] K.RO
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0500
X-Priority: 3
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: -2 (not scanned, spam filter disabled)
SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
BURDENSTRAAT 21B,
2053 DS AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
REF: GSL/2551256003/23.
BATCH:14/0017/IPD
RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 17th June, 2004 of your selection as one of the five winners of the promotional Summer Strike Sweepstakes Lottery Netherlands held recently as part of our NEW YEAR BONANZA. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 (One Million US Dollars only) in cash credited to file
REF NO.GSL/2551256003/23. We in the Dutch Sweepstakes Lottery Netherlands is by this program, launching our model computer balloting lottery draws,developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of participants in our various lottery programs.
With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time. After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of 300,000 emails all participants were selected through a computer ballot system from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America as part of our International Promotions Program, which was conducted in view of launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry Worldwide and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw prize. To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your prize is to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents.You are to contact our agents by email or fax within a week of
receiving this notice. Please find full contact details below:
NAME: FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER/FUDICIAL CLAIM AGENT.
AGENCY:TRUST AGENCY.
55B EGGERRST RAAT NN 102
AMSTERDAM, N.L
FOREIGN SERVICE NUMBER (Tel
EMAIL:TRUSTAGENCY [at] K.RO
Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:
Ref No: GSL/2551256003/23
Batch No:14/0017/IPD
Zonal Draw No: GSLA2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than a week of receiving this notification. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoID: [ID filtered]
advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoID: [ID filtered]
staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.Yours Sincerely,
MRS ELISABETH GARNER
SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail if you fail to breach the confidentiality. Contact your claim agent.
===8<===========End of original message text===========

Eniac