PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Urgent Reply Drf_khaba@k.ro / drfana_khaba@k.ro

pp
17.06.2004, 11:03
Return-Path: <drfana_khaba [at] k.ro>
X-Original-To: xxx
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: from helimore1000.com (80.179.103.40.forward.012.net.il [80.179.103.40])
by xxx(Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <xxx>; Fri, 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: Drf_khaba [at] k.ro
To: xxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
Subject: Urgent Reply
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]

From the Desk of: Dr. Fana Khaba

Director, Audit & Project Implementation
DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL & ENERGY
FAX NO: ++27-73-489-5614

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.
Sir,

I write to use this medium as a means of reaching out to you to make a request. I am making this contact with you based on the committee`s need for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a solution to a funds transfer. In unfolding this proposal, I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person to handle this transaction with sincerity, trust and confidentiality. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.
Within the Department of Minerals & Energy where I work as a Director of Project and with the co-operation of two other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty - Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S Dollars (US$22.5m) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign company/individual to receive the saID: [ID filtered]
I have the authority of my partners involved to discuss on the modalities of sharing with you. Your share of the entire sum will be 22.2%, while 46.6% for us and 31.1% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself has a minimal risk factor, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. I am available on my confidential telephone/fax lines above to entertain any questions concerning the clarity of this transaction.

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.
Best Regards,
Fana Khaba