PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [beloige1@freenet.de] project introduction

mindphlux
17.06.2004, 15:03
HTML-Geraffel, abuse [at] freenet.de ist raus

From - Fri Jun 18 xx:xx:xx 2004
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Return-Path: <beloige1 [at] freenet.de>
Delivered-To: x
Received: (qmail 22540 invoked from network); 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown ([62.67.200.159])
by twister.ispgateway.de (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST mx08.ispgateway.de x
Received: (qmail 1437 invoked from network); 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mailone.emmequadro.net) ([213.92.107.90])
(envelope-sender <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>)
by mx07.ispgateway.de (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
for <x>; 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mailone.emmequadro.net (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mailone.emmequadro.net (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: **SPAM** project introduction
Reply-To: beloige1 [at] freenet.de
Content-Type: text/html;
X-Mailer: AtMail Corp 3.64 - http://webbasedemail.com/
X-Origin: 195.166.237.40
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.61 (1.212.2.1-2003-12-09-exp) on
mx08.ispgateway.de
X-Spam-Level: ******
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=6.1 required=9999.0 tests=HTML_50_60,HTML_MESSAGE,
HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG,MILLION_USD,MIME_HTML_ONLY,OFFSHORE_SCAM,
RISK_FREE autolearn=no version=2.61
X-Bayesian-Result: Spam (100)
X-Bayesian-Words: actual 99 agency 99 antispam 0 antivirus 99 approval 99 assist 99 capital 99 chairman 99 civil 99 company`s 99 contract 99 contractor 99 conversation 99 country 99 discrete 99
X-SpamPal: SPAM BAYESIAN_PLUGIN BODY

Dear Partner to be,

It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter on behalf of my colleagues and myself.

I am Dr. Belo Ige,Divisional Controller and Chairman of the Project review and monitoring committee of the Federal Airport Aviation pf Nigeria(FAAN).This agency is an arm of the Federal Ministry of Aviation in charge of the execution,implementation and ofcourse,the review of all capital projects in our Airports across the country.

My colleagues and I in the FAAN are currently in need of a foreign partner with whose bank account we shall transfer the sum of Forty Nine Million Five Hundred Thosand United States Dollars($49.5m).

To do this, we will need your cooperation as a foreigner who could front to receive the fund on our behalf.

SOURCE OF FUND: The amount represents a percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of my parastatal by a foreign contracting firm which we over-invoiced. Though the actual contract value has been paID: [ID filtered]

PROCEDURE:This is because as top civil servants, we are not allowed by law of the land to own or operate bank accounts outside our country for now,we are therefore seeking your assistance in providing a company`s account or any other offshore bank account into which we can remit this money($49.5m) by acting as acting as a sub contractor to the original contractor.These shall involve some form of of documentations.

I have the authority of my partners to propose that should you be willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the $49.5million,70% for us while the balance of 5% will be set aside for refund of all expenses incurred during the process of the transaction.

The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and there is no risk or legal disadvantages either to ourselves or yourself now or in the future as we have put in place perfect mchineries that will ensure a hitch free transfer into your account upon acceptance.

The transfer will be effected to your account within ten-fourteen (10-14) working days as soon as you furnish me with the suitable bank and company details together with all your contact numbers.

Expecting your response and thank you for your cooperation as you and I will open verbal telephone conversation as soon as I receive your positive response and caontact details.

Sincerely,

Dr.Belo Ige
(Chairman,review panel)
Posta gratuita, antivirus, antispam, risponditore, interfaccia web, accesso WAP dal telefonino, accesso POP3/IMAP, agenda integrata.
Tutto questo ed ancora di pi&ugrave; su MailONE - http://www.MailONE.it. Vuoi provare?

"Africans, we count people first while money and other material things
come after." -- Ann, 419 scammer
Spammer, go to http://www.arghcor.de/