PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help - kolawilliams@ozu.es - kolawilliams@phantomemail.com

Eniac
27.06.2004, 12:26
Hier hat offensichtlich irgendein Mugu Wilhelms Adresse an einen anderen Mugu verscherbelt. Ich frage mich nur wozu? Glauben die im Ernst, ein bereits Abgezockter lässt sich nochmal ausnehmen? Na egal, Willi ist jedenfalls immer an Geschäften mit Nigeria interessiert. http://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif

===8<==============Original message text===============
From kolawilliams [at] ozu.es Fri Jun 25 xx:xx:xx 2004
Return-Path: <kolawilliams [at] ozu.es>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to wilhelm.gatter#digital-filestore.de
Received: (qmail 32548 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO ok61696.com) (62.192.151.2)
by mx0.gmx.net (mx038) with SMTP; 25 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Reply-To: kolawilliams [at] phantomemail.com
To: wilhelm.gatter#digital-filestore.de
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
Subject: Help
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: -2 (not scanned, spam filter disabled)
H.O.D ACCOUNTS DEPT.
FIRST BANK PLC(HQ)
35 MARINA LAGOS,
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
Tel:234-8023263360
ATTENTION:
It is my humble pleasure and trust, I write this very important letter to you, considering you are capable and kind enough to assist us in this understated business proposal.I am just trying to know if you can be of help,irrespective of the fact that we didn`t know each other before or have met for the first time in life. I came across your contact via international profile in my earnest searching for a truthful/honest person to handle this business with us. Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this transaction,this is by virtue of its nature as being top secret and confidential.I am: Dr.Kola WilliamsHead of Accounts Department. First Bank Plc (HQ) Lagos Nigeria. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make someone whom you didn`t know for the first time to feel apprehensive, but be assured that all will be well with every involved persons at the end of this business as it is risk free. THE PROPOSITION A FOREIGNER, ENGR.MICHAEL CREEK (AN EXPARTRIATE ENGINEER, who has a domiciliary Account with this Bank, FIRST BANK NIG. PLC (HQ) foreign operation unit,was an oil merchant / contractor with The Federal Government of Nigeria for many years, but for about 2 years now from 2000 his account was dormat without saving more money or withdrawing from the account as it used to be and because of this development, his account officer MR. HENRY EGOBIA reported the matter to me as the head of the account department,and upon this report, I conducted a personal investigation by sending MR. HENRY to the address submitted by Engr.Creek as of the time he opened the saID: [ID filtered]
Regards,
Dr.Kola Williams
H.O.D. ACCOUNTS DEPT.
FIRST BANK PLC.
234-8023263360
NB: REPLY ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS :kolawilliams [at] phantomemail.com

===8<===========End of original message text===========

Eniac