PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL - ahmed.bello2@masrawy.com

Sinclair3
27.06.2004, 14:02
Return-Path:
poor [at] spamvictim.tld
X-Flags:
Delivered-To:
GMX delivery to poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received:
(qmail 21222 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received:
from mail.masrawy.com (EHLO Masrawy.com) (213.131.64.127) by mx0.gmx.net (mx015) with SMTP; 28 Jun 2004
xx:xx:xx +0200
MIME-Version:
Nachrichten-ID: [ID filtered]
40E00078.03360 [at] masrawymail
Datum:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (Egypt Standard Time)
Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=windows-1256
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
7bit
Von:
"AHMED BELLO" poor [at] spamvictim.tld
An:
poor [at] spamvictim.tld
BCC:
poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Betreff:
PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL
X-Originating-IP:
[64.110.93.70]
X-Priority:
X-Mailer:
Masrawy Web Mailer V 1.7
X-GMX-Antivirus:
-1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam:
0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-Mozilla-Status:
X-Mozilla-Status2:
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
f17f00571231c885d2de05e70f20bd8b

Dear X,
I am AHMED BELLO,the personal accounting officer to Mr X,a foreigner who used to work with Mobile-producing
corporation(an oil company)in Nigeria. Herein after,shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my
client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my
clients extended relatives and this,has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his surname over the Internet,to locate any member of his
family;hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repaitrating the Lodgement left behind by my client before they get confisicated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly,the GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
where the deceased had a deposite-account valued at about 17.5million U.S dollars has issued me a notice/mandate as his
accounting officer,to provide the next-of-kin to the deceased or have the account confisicated within the next ten official
working days.
Since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 years now,i seek your consent to present you as the
next-of-kin to the deceased since you have the same surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at 17.5million U.S
dollars can be paID: [ID filtered]
documents as well as other necessary documents as required by the Bank is provided.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. Be rest assured that as an insider in the
bank,I shall ensure that this transaction is executed smoothly/quickly under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
and me from any breach of the law.
On your acceptance to go into this transaction with me,you`ll be entitiled to 40% of the total fund while 50% will be
mine;10% will be set-aside to take care of all expenses.
Do get in touch with me immediately via my confidential/private email address ahmed_bello [at] myway.com or call my private tel
no:234-803-5668675 to enable discuss further.
Best regrads,
AHMED BELLO.
Tel:234-803-5668675