PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : PLEASE YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED - babbadiallo@post.cz

Houser
01.07.2004, 14:50
Return-Path: <babbadiallo [at] yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 14940 invoked from network); 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (qmail 32069 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 17510 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 17508 invoked from network); 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from babbadiallo [at] yahoo.com by mail; 01 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from svr12.m-online.net (HELO xx) (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)
by mail.xx.de with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from n2now867.com (unknown [213.154.86.156])
by mx01.m-online.net (Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Thu, 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
From: "BARRISTER BABBACAR DIALLO" <babbadiallo [at] yahoo.com>
Reply-To: babbadiallo [at] post.cz
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx +0000
Subject: PLEASE YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-AntiVirus: OK
Dear Friend,
I am Barrister Babbacar Diallo, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Patrick Hayes a Citizen of your country, who used to work with Total Development
Company here in Dakar Senegal. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to the embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives which has
proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in Transfering the Assets and Capitals, valued at US$10.5million left behind by my Client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Company where this Asset is lodged.
The saID: [ID filtered]
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over a year now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you are of the same Nationality, so that the asset of my client can be transfered to your account.
On receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.
I have all necessary legal documents required for the claim. All I need from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through this email: babbadiallo [at] post.cz or call me on +221-5144136 for more details.
Best regards,
BARRISTER BABBACAR DIALLO