PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : BUSINESS PROPOSAL - jameslib5@cheerful.com

Houser
02.07.2004, 10:35
Return-Path: <xjameslib7 [at] telstra.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 26855 invoked from network); 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (qmail 4963 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 8609 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 8607 invoked from network); 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from xjameslib7 [at] telstra.com by mail; 01 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from gizmo09ps.bigpond.com (144.140.71.19)
by mail.xx.de with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 15848 invoked from network); 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO owaxs02.opwv.email.bigpond.com) (144.140.102.51)
by gizmo09ps.bigpond.com with SMTP; 1 Jul 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 1:35:47 +1000
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Sensitivity: Normal
X-AntiVirus: OK

Hello Dear,
I`m aware that this unexpected letter will come to you as a surprise I appologise for any inconvenience, but please do bear with me for I am only seeking for your help. I got your email address from network
directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your privacy.
I am JAMES ADAMS, the son of Late Mr, CHRIS ADAMS,he was a merchant on gold business and later appointed executive`s member on Economy Management to Mr,PRSIDENT, "CHARLES TAYLOR", the former president of Liberia. Before the death of my father, he imposed a great deal of confidence in me thereby leaving me with the responsibility of seeing to the safe and eventual investment of the family fund. The amount involved is $18,629,000.00 (Eighteen million six hundred and twenty nine thousand United States Dollars only) The fund was move from Libaria to Europe through diplomatic means and deposited with a security firm. Although this money was deposited as family treasure, All that is required by you is to CARRY and TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,for investment
This transaction is to be treated with utmost confidence because presently, The problem surrounding my family is over and the press is less interested over my family matters, so I`ve decided to invest this fund in your country for my family`s security reasons. As a matter of fact, my family`s have reached an agreement of 35% of the total sum for your assistance towards this transaction,while 65% is for my family and this will be invested in your country in any lucrative business.
Finally, I wish to assure you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your behalf. furthermore,
If you are interesting , mail me on my private email; jameslib5 [at] cheerful.com for more information.
With Kindly Regards,
JAMES ADAMS.