PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : beagonoilcompany2005@tiscali.co.uk --URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Coke1984
06.10.2004, 10:52
Den hab ich mir bei den 419eatern geangelt, wen der ursprüngliche Müll interessiert:
http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21518
Jetzt hab ich mir gedacht, ich den dreh den Spieß mal um und probiers mit einem ASEM an dem Penner aus:
Hello Stephen my friend!
Thank godness you contacted me again, after all the work we built up I
could not reach you email adress any more, what happened? And why do
you call yourself AZU now, is this your Nigerian Name or anything like
that?
Now listen, in your last email you sent me the picture of yours
holding the sign with our Code Word "Coke Rules"; but I cant recognize
anything on that picture, neither you nor the Text that is supposed to
be on the sign. Could you please send me this picture or another one
again, this time in a better quallity? I need to read the Code Word to
know you are trustworthy; you should know by now that I am, your lawyer
answered me allready that he recieved the 17,820 Dollars, he sent me a
Reciept for the money. I attach it for you as well.
Now please Stephen, I have the other 42,000 Euros at hand by now, I
had to take a Credit over 40,000 Euro to do this. This Credit has an
interest on it, of 9.8%, that would be 3,920 Euros I must pay them
back with the funds you want to transfer otherwise I will be ruined.
To show you that I really have the credit I attached you a Screenshot
of my online banking account. The Top entry is the Credit
(KREDITGUTHABEN means credit assets).
Please send me the photo with our code, and I will be more then
pleased to forward the money to you to bribe the officials.
Your friend,
H.R.
---
Leitender Chemiker
Düngemittel- und Wachstumspräparate
Nu`wachsscho Ltd.
Fürst-Pückler-Allee 342
41231 Wussldorp
GERMANY
http://rauhbein.port5.com/photo_stephen.jpg
(Das hab ich aus einem Pic-Thread ebenfalls bei den 419eatern, nur noch viel mehr verunstaltet)
http://rauhbein.port5.com/eloho_rechnung.jpg
http://rauhbein.port5.com/eloho_citybank.gif
---
life, n: The whim of several billion cells to be with you for a while.

Coke1984
06.10.2004, 20:26
Jaaaaaaa here we go!
Dear Mr. Harald R.
How are you doing? I am sorry for your inability to reach me all this long I was on urgent trip, yes my Name is Dr Azu Williams Stephen. I wish to thank you for your co-operation legitimate assistance to insure that this transaction went successfully I promise not fail you as we agreed, though my lawyer dID: [ID filtered]
Now as a matter fact the officer are troubling me why is this transaction delayed for it was to last for 7 working days but have lasted for this long, please in other not to west time taking a photograph let us use this time and conclude this transaction therefore I will be pleased if you will forward the remaining money to enable the security switch into action okay.
Please do not hesitate to send me again your company’s contact address, telephone number, your bank Name and account number for easy wire transfer.
The Name to send is: PHILIPS C. ONYIA
Tex Question: GOD IS GOOD
Answer: ALL THE TIME
I am looking further hearing from you.
Best Regard
Dr Azu Williams Stephen
234+802 858 5793
Tztz will der sich drücken obwohl er so viel tolles Geld bekommen hat...
Dear Stephen,
The allmighty God may be blessed you are back.
Why didn`t you tell me that you were going on a trip? I was so nervous...
Sorry to cause you any trouble with that picture, but I urge you to stay in the procedure we discussed. You have been arguing like that before, and now what? I thought you have changed your mind allready, and now that you know your lawyer got the money your trust in me should be confined rather. So please send me the desired image, otherwise I cannot proceed.
I promised this to my wife Ilona, dont you remember? The account at the Citybank belongs 50% to me and 50% to her, so I require her Signature on any outgoing transactions higher then 300 Euros, and she refused to send it to me without the image with our code on it, and you must agree that the last picture was definately unrecognizable.
Your friend through the Allmighty,
Harald
---
"[...]But my best was not enough for you. So i have lost all the money i spent just for you."
"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME,DR. PHILLIP ADAMS , TO STAND IN FRONT OF OUR BANK TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY STAFFS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM REAL, NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED SUCH INSULT FROM ANY BODY BEFORE EXCEPT FROM YOU"

Coke1984
06.10.2004, 22:40
Antwort kam jetzt von drstephenwilliams [at] yahoo.com http://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif oh mann der wird sich noch in den arsch beissen... scheint auch ein wenig minderbemittelt, der gute:
Dear Harald,
thank you for your understanding about this deal, i can understand truly that the image I sent to you was not clear to view let alone the text on it, the course is from the my system after scanning that is why you find it that way, I suggest you should send me another text code to us because I can’t really remember to save that text code on my system.
please do not be offended, could you send me your telephone and your fax number with your company’s name for i lost all the data’s you send to me when my system get infected with virus that is why you could not reach my email all this long so please send me this data’s again i will appreciate and will be grateful to send you the image you are requesting as I will try my best to make sure it is clear ok
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr Stephen.
<font color="#00C000"> Hello Stephen,
the text that is supposed to be on this Sign is "COKE RULES" as I have
told you in my last email as well. Please send me this picture again,
Ilona is allready a little enraged because this takes so long.
Your brother,
Harald </font>

---
"[...]But my best was not enough for you. So i have lost all the money i spent just for you."
"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME,DR. PHILLIP ADAMS , TO STAND IN FRONT OF OUR BANK TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY STAFFS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM REAL, NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED SUCH INSULT FROM ANY BODY BEFORE EXCEPT FROM YOU"

Coke1984
06.10.2004, 22:49
So schnell verifiziert man, ob Freephone Nummern aus Nigeria angewählt werden können http://img.homepagemodules.de/mund.gif
<font color="#00C000"> Sorry I forgot to tell you my company again, here it is:
NU`WACHSSCHO Ltd.
- Düngemittel- und Wachstumspräparate -
Fürst-Pückler-Allee 342
41231 Wussldorp
GERMANY
My fax is broken at the moment, and I don`t know when I will be in the
office to take your phone call. But my phone number is: +49-2222-948-309xxx
Yours,
Harald </font>
---

Coke1984
07.10.2004, 16:56
Dear Harald
Thanks for your email and understanding. Yes I do repose confident in you and that is why I proposed you in the first time but you must understand that this transaction requires confidential and secrecy and been caution of that does not explain I do not belief in you.
Please before your request would be met, I will like to be satisfied and for future recording, I will to have the details on the money you sent to my lawyer.
As soon as this is met with it, I shall forward the picture, as you require it.
I am waiting for your urgent response.
Best regards,
Stephen

<font color="#00C000">Hello Stephen,
in my last email I allready attached the reciept which your lawyer sent to me after he got the money. I have attached it for you again, just in case that you deleted our communication so far.
Also, as your emails were destroyed by the virus I send you my passport again.
How can it be that you do not know anything about the money transfer with your lawyer??? It was YOU who organized this transfer!
As you told me then, I wired the money directly to his account on the bank in Hong Kong, as Nigerian officals have no way to check accounts in Asia.
The Account data is:
ACCOUNT NAME: FANTUNE INT`L (HK) CO.LTD
HSBC BANK
1, QUEEN`S ROAD CENTRAL HONG KONG
SWIFT CODE: HSBC HKHH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 502 538127 838.
Is there anything else you need to know?
And for the picture: Please remember that it is necessary to have the slogan "coke rules" on it. Don`t ask me how my wife came on THAT stupID: [ID filtered]
Yours,
Harald</font>

---

Coke1984
08.10.2004, 16:31
Ich schätze mal das soll soviel heißen wie "nächsten Montag ist das Bild fertig...":
THE PICTURE WOULD BE READY NEXT WEEK MONEY, YOU HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MAKE A PICTURE READY HERE.
STEPHEN
This is no problem, monday will be fine. But be sure it is
recognizable this time!
Please send me your account information allready, so I can schedule
the transfer so that I just need one call to have it sent to you once
the photo is here.
Yours,
Harald

---

Coke1984
08.10.2004, 21:46
I will get intouch with Government officails and get the account number where the money would be remitted.
Have a nice day and remain blessed.
Best regards,
Stephen
Hey der geht ja sogar richtig auf die story ein, ist ja klasse http://img.homepagemodules.de/flash.gif

---

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 10:27
Hello
The attached is the picture as you requested. I was unable to the officials today as you may understand that the on-going strike was called off today so by tomorrow I shall send the account details to you. Please my scanning machine is having slID: [ID filtered]
Stephen
http://www.relocationandmore.com/nacktheit/mugu/stephen.jpg
Nachdem ich Tonwerte und Farbsättigung korrigiert habe sieht das das so aus:
http://www.relocationandmore.com/nacktheit/mugu/stephen_corrected.jpg
Das Schild an sich ist schon echt; auch wenn man sehen kann das es ausgedruckt und auf ein A3-Blatt geklebt wurde, so überdecken die Finger seiner rechten Hand doch den Rand des A4-Drucks. Soviel Photoshopping trau ich aber keinem Mugu zu. Was mich ein wenig irritiert ist die Haarpracht, ich finde die passt nicht richtig ins Bild. So als wäre sie aus einer Zeitung geschnitten und aufs Foto geklebt, aber ich mag mich auch täuschen. Was haltet ihr davon?

---
Rechtschreibfehler dienen der allgemeinen Erheiterung und können zu diesem Zweck gerne gesammelt und archiviert werden.

mindphlux
16.10.2004, 11:08
Die Haarpracht sieht aus, als wäre sie mit Edding auf das Foto gemalt worden, komplett inklusive ausblutender Ränder.
--------------------------------------------
"Africans, we count people first while money and other material things come after." -- Ann, 419 scammer
Spammer, go to http://www.arghcor.de/

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 11:53
Ich hoffe mal mein kleiner Slap wird ausreichen um mir eine echtes Foto zu verschaffen, ansonsten ist das immer noch besser als gar keine Trophy :)
<font color="#00C000"> Stephen,
What is wrong with you??? I told you to never send me any fake stuff again, as you dID: [ID filtered]
And don`t try to bring any excuses, this will only make it worse.
Harald </font>

---
Rechtschreibfehler dienen der allgemeinen Erheiterung und können zu diesem Zweck gerne gesammelt und archiviert werden.

Investi
16.10.2004, 11:55
Mir kommt das Ganze vor wie aus Madame Toussauds Wachsfigurenkabinet.
Investi
--------------------------------------------------
Es ist sehr schwierig, Menschen hinters Licht zu führen, sobald es ihnen aufgegangen ist.
Alfred Polgar (1873-1955), österr. Schriftsteller u. Kritiker

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 12:17
Da bin ich noch nicht gewesen, bei meinem leider nur 1 Tag andauernden Londonaufenthalt hatte ich die Wahl zwischen Tower Museum und Madame Toussauds, und bin in den Tower gegangen, muss ich bei Gelegnheit nachholen. Aber die sehen alle so aus http://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif
Tolle Gallerie gibt`s unter http://www.419eater.com

---

RA Meier-Bading
16.10.2004, 12:23
sieht eher aus wie ne ausgeschnittene Strumpfmaske - was so Motoradfahrer im Herbst oder Winter überziehen.
--
[Dr. Paul] i am married with three kids,but my father was married to four wives and had like twenty nine children

RA Meier-Bading
16.10.2004, 12:40
Ähh, doch nicht. hab`s mir nochmal in größer angesehen. Das ist eindeutig Edding.
--
[Dr. Paul] i am married with three kids,but my father was married to four wives and had like twenty nine children

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 12:44
Am Rand der Oberlippe kann man noch Teile von seinen Bartstoppeln erkennen, die da offensichtlich übermalt wurden...
http://www.relocationandmore.com/nacktheit/mugu/mund.png

---

RA Meier-Bading
16.10.2004, 12:51
...wobei es nicht SEINE Oberlippe sein muß. Das Schwarz lädt gerade dazu ein, zwei Gesichter zusammenzuschneiden.
--

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 13:00
Hmm also ich teile hierbei die Meinung von Shiver Metimbers von den 419eatern:

The sign looks fine to me, but that facial hair is DEFINITELY fake. This leads me to believe that you have a picture of a real scammer, as opposed to someone paid/forced to pose.

---

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 13:18
Harald Rauhbein
How dare you say I send you a faked picture, for what. The picture you have is my picture the hair is my naturer hair and there is nothing any body would do about it. I promised never to tell lies any more and I will always keep to that. Listen to me Mr. Harald, if you are tired of doing this business simply let me know. I have done all I could, you received the previous picture on low curt because I was forced to curt my hair and the bears before they will give me oidination in the church.
The picture is my picture and you cannot change it.
<font color="#00C000">Stephen,
This picture is fake. I have no idea WHY you do this, but it is definitely not you natural hair. If you are willing to, you can call me at [muguphone] so we can discuss it directly.
And by the way, you have 22.30 hours remaining.
Harald</font>

---

mindphlux
16.10.2004, 13:45
you received the previous picture on low curt because I was forced to curt my hair and the bears before they will give me oidination in the church.
Das kann er seiner Großmutter erzählen - wer rasiert sich den Kopp denn so unregelmäßig, zudem noch für religiöse Zwecken?
--------------------------------------------
"Africans, we count people first while money and other material things come after." -- Ann, 419 scammer
Spammer, go to http://www.arghcor.de/

Coke1984
16.10.2004, 13:50
Ich hoffe ja inständig, dass er anruft - dann kann ich ihn mal so richtig zur Sau machen. Hab mir schon ein paar gute Sprüche zurechtgelegt, und ganz nebenbei hätte ich dann noch meine erste Audio Trophy, da bin ich auch schon scharf drauf.

---

Fidul
16.10.2004, 23:36
Also mal ehrlich, bei diesem Bild müßte jedes Gaydar (selbst das von Bender) anschlagen und ihm mindestens 8 von 10 Punkten geben. Singt er bei den Village People?
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!

Coke1984
19.10.2004, 10:13
<font color="#00C000">Harald
This is becoming unconfortable to my person. Listen I am not asking money for my person use but to enable us actualise our goal. Why are you been so optimatic in this picture matter. I have told you that I cannot involve my self again taking any other picture no. I have given my picture, if you want to finish this deal then stop asking for more picture and lets take care of the deal before the deal takes care of us, I hope you know want I mean, we will stand to loss all we have put in so far in this deal if you stand to waste more time requesting for more picture.
Tell your wife that is my picture.
Bye for now,
Stephen</font>
Stephen
Why don`t you listen? Ilona won`t give her signature without the picture with the code word. It was hard enough even to get her signature for the 17,800 for you lawyer without the pic. But as I have told you, Ilona is a professional graphics designer and she recognized your first attempt with a fake passport on spot, and she dID: [ID filtered]
Please note that this is the last mail I am sending you, as you do not seem to be trustworthy at all. A pitty for me, as all the money I put in so far is lost.
You can always change my mind with an original picture though, but I won`t respnd to any of your further mails WITHOUT that picture attached.
Harald

---

Coke1984
20.10.2004, 13:06
Guess what happens to Mugu if you don`t respond to his mails? Mugu comes crawling back again...
<font color="#00C000">Dear Harald R4uhb31n
You understand that this is transaction and not lover`s correpondence. Any way I have thought over it and I have decided to give a consideration. Yes I dID: [ID filtered]
My picture would be scanned with the sign writen coke rules by tomorrow or next.
So tell me why you need my picture?
Stephen</font>

Dear Stephen,
So finally you get to the truth. Thank for not lying to me anymore, and please be honest in our future conversation. Now I am excidetly waiting for your picture, so we can finalize the transaction at last.
OK I thought you have understand what I need the picture for, but here it is again:
I am running my bank account together with my wife Ilona. That means, I cannot start any transactions of more then 2,000 Euros without her affirmation, and no more then 10,000 Euro in a month. We decided to create such an account years ago, just after we married; so we could both use it at the same time.
Now, 22 years after our marriage we are no longer living together, actually she has a new boyfriend and moved to his house; but German law requires you to live apart each other for at least 1 year before you can get divorced. So when you came up with the transaction, Ilona was very suspicious when I told her that I need 17,800 Euros - of course she wanted to know why, and I didn`t want to tell here lies, so I came up with our deal. She was very upset at first, saID: [ID filtered]
Now please send me your bank account data, so that I can prepare all documents for immediate transfer once your photo is here.
Thank you very much,
Your (finally very relieved)
Harald

---

Coke1984
21.10.2004, 15:09
Sorry für`s Englisch, aber ich hatte keine Lust das nochmal zu übersetzen nachdem ich es bei den 419eatern reingestellt hab. Versteht ja doch jeder.
So here we go, finally I proudly present my first original trophy, colors corrected (again his scanner turned everything green):
[drumroll]
http://www.relocationandmore.com/nacktheit/mugu/stephen_final.jpg
I`ll try to get a scan out of him with the top hair, but I`d say he`s bold anyway.
Besides, this is the story I got from him:
Like I saID: [ID filtered]
Now, to enable me clear some probelms which requires our attention for the good of this transaction.
Please you are required to send to me first 2,000 EUROS to enable me resolve the problem at hand.
The money should be sent today in the favour of my new driver. Mr. Uche H. Chukwura
Text Question- Boy Answer Boy
Address, No 12 Toyin Street Allen Ave, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
Please try and send this money today so that we will not have any other fills and problem to resolve anymore before this money gets to your account.
Finally, do not fail to send me the details when the 40,000 Euros, is paID: [ID filtered]
I am waiting for your urgent response.
Best regards,
Mr. Stephen

Could it be that this little bastard wants to get 2,000 Euros for himself while the big maga in the background is supposed to recieve the rest? Poor little Stephen... by the way, dID: [ID filtered]

Dear Harald R.
The below is the particulars you requested. I will be sending the picture as I promised in my previous email.
AMERICAN EXPRESS- NEW YORK
SWIFT CODE: AEIBUS33
CREDIT TO: PRO BANK
SWIFT CODE PRNK GRAA
FAVOUR: UNIVERSAL CONTRACTS SERVICES LTD
A/C NO: GR95 0540023000068322022019.
The account is where the officers wants the money to be paID: [ID filtered]
Best regards,
Stephen
---

Fidul
22.10.2004, 22:17
Diese Bank ist mir persönlich nicht nicht untergekommen. http://www.swift.com/biconline/index.cfm sagt dazu:

BIC Code PRNKGRAAXXX
Institution name PROBANK S.A.
City heading PALAION FALIRON
Address 1, AG. VARVARAS AND PRAXITELOUS
Zip Code 175 63
Location PALAION FALIRON
Country GREECE
http://www.probank.gr/
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!

Coke1984
31.10.2004, 14:34
So, nach langem hin und her und 3 20stündigen Fahrten zur nächsten MoneyGram Zentrale hab ich keinen Bock mehr auf meinen Mugu:
http://www.relocationandmore.com/nackthe.../WU_Reciept.pdf (http://www.relocationandmore.com/nacktheit/mugu/WU_Reciept.pdf)

---