PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : CAN YOU BE SINCERE? adoramomoh@netscape.net

pp
15.11.2004, 08:34
Return-Path: <apache [at] silicon.shadowrealms.org>
X-Original-To: fghhgf [at] fghhgf.de
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: from silicon.shadowrealms.org (shadowrealms.org [206.231.8.45])
by xxx(Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Tue, 16 Nov 2004 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
Received: from silicon.shadowrealms.org (silicon.shadowrealms.org [127.0.0.1])
by silicon.shadowrealms.org (Postfix) with ESMTP
ID: [ID filtered]
Received: (from apache [at] localhost)
by silicon.shadowrealms.org (8.12.11/8.12.8/Submit) ID: [ID filtered]
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 xx:xx:xx -0500
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 xx:xx:xx -0500
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
To:
Subject: CAN YOU BE SINCERE?
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Cc:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]

TELEPHONE: 234 803 306 4962
INTERNET FAX NUMBER:1315 282 1448
ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS: adoramomoh [at] netscape.net
This is to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me own a property and invest in the stable economy of your country.Accept my apologies if This mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.
My name is Mr. Adora Momoh; I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence. The money we want to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract Proceed. This is in my capacity as the chairperson of the senate financial committee on foreign contracts verification and payments (Member, Contract Review Panel [CRP]). Our
good fortune is that we are privy to such classified information.
The amount in question is $25,500,000.00 USD (Twenty-five Million, five Hundred Thousand USD. As a senior civil servant in the Nigerian Government,our country`s Prudential policy prohibits me from operating a foreign account.If you would like to assist me as a partner, please kindly indicate your interest after which we shall Both discuss on the
modalities. All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course.
For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the funds to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties.I would appreciate if this proposal is kept confidential because of what I have explained above. Note that you can reach me urgently on my e-mail,telephone/fax number (American internet fax number, which I
believe is more secure).
Please do indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying to this business proposal. I will be calling you when necessary.
await to hear from you,remain bless.
Best regards,
Mr. Adora Momoh