PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : PRIVATE (misselizabethcoleman@yahoo.co.in)

homer
13.12.2004, 19:05
Och, menno! Nur 9,3 Mio. Dollar, das lohnt ja gar net. Die waren schon mal spendabler. Da spiel ich lieber diese Woche Lotto, kommt mehr bei rum ;-)

Return-Path: <misselizabethcoleman [at] portugalmail.pt>
Received: from unknown (HELO afzhg547.com) (62.56.189.133)
by 0 with SMTP; 13 Dec 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
From: "MISS ELIZABETH COLEMAN" <misselizabethcoleman [at] portugalmail.pt>
Reply-To: misselizabethcoleman [at] yahoo.co.in
To: x [at] x.x
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 xx:xx:xx +0100
Subject: PRIVATE
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

From=3AMiss Elizabeth Coleman=2C
ST MATTIEU CATHOLIC CHURCH
58=2F60 Felix Biogny BP=2F002348
Dear=2C
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a relationship with you=2C I got your contact from a foreigners guest book in my earnest search for a reliable and God`s fearing person whom I can entrust=2Cnot only that=2Cbut to have you as a good friend=2E When I got your email I was motivated to go down on my kness and prayed over it=2C later I was convinced by my instict to mail you=2E
I am Miss Elizabeth Coleman the only daughter of chief and Mrs=2EAnita Coleman=2E My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Lome=2C The economic capital of Togo before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business trip=2E When my mother died on the 21st october 1984=2CMy father took me so special because I am motherless=2E Before the death of my father on 29th of march 2003 in a private hospital=28CABINET MEDICAL PELAGIE=29 here in Lome=2C
He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of us$9=2C300=2C000=28Nine million three hunderd thousand united states dollars=29 left in a costudy of a security company here in lome=2CThat he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund=2E
He also explain to me that it was because of his wealth and the business which amount =28us$34=2E000=2E000=2E00=29They are having at hand=2Cthat he was killed by his business associates=2E
That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money for investment purpose especial in the area of real estatemanagement=2E
Dear=2CI am honourablly seeking your assistance in the following ways
=28=2E1=29To help me to transfer this fund from the security company here to your account in your country
=282=2E=29To serve as guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 25 years=2C
=283=29 To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education=2EMoreover=2CI am willing to offer you a handsome percentage of the total saID: [ID filtered]
Furthermore=2CI will be sending to you my Pictures including every DOCUMENTS ascertained from the security company when the consignment was deposited by my Late Father=2E
You can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven working days I will be anticipating to hear from you soonest=2E
Please you are advice to reply from this E-mail=3A=28misselizabethcoleman=40yahoo=2Eco=2Ein=29
Thanks and God bless you=2E
Best Regards=2C
MISS Elizabeth Coleman=2E

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCM/S/IT d- s++:++ a C++>$ UL++++/A++++/C++++$ P++++>$
L++> E+ W+ N++ !o !K w--- O M-- V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t 5
X++ R tv b+ !DI D+++ G e++ h---- r+++ y++++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------