PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Next Of Kin

oliveer
15.12.2004, 06:57
Received: from [67.18.187.34] (helo=zeon.boltdns.net)
by mx19.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.103 #184)
ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from nobody by zeon.boltdns.net with local (Exim 4.43)
ID: [ID filtered]
To:
Subject: Next Of Kin
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
CC:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 xx:xx:xx +0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - zeon.boltdns.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - web.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID: [UID filtered]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - zeon.boltdns.net
X-Source:
X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL
X-Source-Dir: theoryworld.com:/public_html
Sender: nobody [at] zeon.boltdns.net

FROM THE DESK OF:
LEU CHENG
BANK OF CHINA
SHENZHEN
CHINA
I am Mr.Leu Cheng , Bank Manager of Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,China. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.
On June 6, 1999, a British Oil consultant/contractorwith the Chinese SolID: [ID filtered]
a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Chinese SolID: [ID filtered]
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Lawrence Hester dID: [ID filtered]
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Lawrence Hester so that the fruits of this old man`s labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paID: [ID filtered]
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested,please reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address:leucheng [at] circlemail.com
Thanks and regards.
Leu Cheng

Fidul
15.12.2004, 18:11
Leite das mal spaßeshalber an Scamorama weiter, denn Leu Cheng ist noch nicht auf der Liste (http://www.scamorama.com/mugugaipan.html).
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!

oliveer
16.12.2004, 09:10
Danke für den Tip. Hab ich eben direkt mal weitergeleitet.
in diesem Sinne
Oliver