PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Dear Harry,(chrisedochie03@yahoo.ca)

homer
15.12.2004, 20:52
Langsam wirds interessant, 17 Mio. $$$
Wer bietet mehr?

Return-Path: <chrisedochie03 [at] yahoo.ca>
Received: from web51410.mail.yahoo.com (206.190.38.189)
by 0 with SMTP; 15 Dec 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 5894 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from [217.194.154.46] by web51410.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 Dec 2004 xx:xx:xx EST
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 xx:xx:xx -0500 (EST)
Subject: Dear Harry,
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-735385982-1103131573=:4323"

--0-735385982-1103131573=:4323
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

FROM THE DESK OF CHRIS EDOCHIE
EKO INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
LAGOS BRANCH, NIGERIA.
TELL 234-80-335-777-9.
Dear Harry,
I am {MR Chris Edochie} the Personal ACCOUNT MANAGER to late MR.Williams Harry,a national of your country,who used to work with NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM COOPERATION {NNPC} here in nigeria.

On the 21st of October 2002, our customer, his wife and three children were involved in a car accident along WUSE ABUJA Express Road.All occupants of the Vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then, i have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives, and this has proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family to assist in repatriating the money and property he left behind by my customer before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank, where he deposits this huge amount $ 17,000,000.00 seventeen million dollars in our Bank, {EKO INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC}.Particularly, {EKO INTERNATIONAL BANK} where the deceased had a deposit of seventeen million United State dollars($17,000,000.)USD. The BANK has just ISSUED a notice that if the next of kin should not be provided that the money will be forwarded to the federal goverment account or have the deposit confiscated within the next SEVEN official working DAYS,due to the rules of the bank.
Since we/I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some months now.I personal seek your consent to present you as the next of Kin of my deceased customer hence both of you have thesame last name to enable us take over the proceeds of this deposit value at $17,000.000.00 SEVETEEN million dollars be paID: [ID filtered]
If you are interested in this proposal,I will want us to have a meeting to enabl us agree on the modalities to do the business and the sharing ratio and the method to carry out the business investments.
Above the meeting, it will afford us the opportunity to know ourselves and to know the roles to be played by any of us.
I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, and with my possition as his personal acount manager.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us pull this deal through, i guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.
You have to assure me of your honesty and sincerity that you will not sit on the fund when it is finally released for you, to enable us forge ahead immediately.

like i said, i will retrieve a space from the late Mr williams deposit certificate and insert your name as the lagitimate next of kin to him, because i have all his doposit certificates.
Please get in touch with me through e-mail to enable us discuss further or you call my private number above.
Best regards.

{MR CHRISTOPHER EDOCHIE}EKO INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC}
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCM/S/IT d- s++:++ a C++>$ UL++++/A++++/C++++$ P++++>$
L++> E+ W+ N++ !o !K w--- O M-- V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t 5
X++ R tv b+ !DI D+++ G e++ h---- r+++ y++++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------