PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : stand as next of kin - nobody@nameless1.mywhm.com

oliveer
03.03.2005, 18:38
Received: from [64.5.48.143] (helo=nameless1.mywhm.com)
by mx26.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.104 #243)
ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from nobody by nameless1.mywhm.com with local (Exim 4.43)
ID: [ID filtered]
To:
Subject: stand as next of kin
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
CC:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 xx:xx:xx -0600
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - nameless1.mywhm.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - web.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID: [UID filtered]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - nameless1.mywhm.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
Sender: nobody [at] nameless1.mywhm.com

MICHAEL GREG & ASSOCIATE (NOTARY PUBLIC) Legal Practitioners & Corporate Nominees 20 zunk street, Auckland Park Johannesburg South Africa
TEL;27-735090369
TEL/FAX 27 11 5076904
E-MAIL:michaelgreg [at] web-mail.com.ar
Attention: sir,
With great pleasure I am writing this proposal on behalf of my chambers.Kindly accept my apology for sending my mail to you. Am a true Christian, and I want you to trust me and help me.
I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country.
I am Barrister MICHAEL GREG representing(MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich,Germany) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since I got information about his death, I have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money($21.5musd) because I cannot release it unless some body act as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately i learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you that you may act as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and don`t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after fours years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and i cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged.you must act as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted. This transaction is 100% risk free provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Furthermore, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.

Kindly contact me with thispersonal email address (michaelgreg [at] teenmail.co.za)for personal and private reasons indicating your willingness in assisting me.
Thank you and God Bless,
MICAEL GREG & ASSOCIATE
ATTORNEY -AT- LAW
Am neunten Tag bekam er eine Mail: "|&deg;Try V1 [at] gra!`~"

Fidul
04.03.2005, 18:11
Baite den Typen ganz vorsichtig an*. Wenn er dich nach Südafrika einladen sollte (keinesfalls drängeln!), nimm Kontakt mit 419legal.org auf und arrangiere ein Ranndewuh der fesselnden Art für ihn. Es hat schon etliche Typen so erwischt, nachdem sie die falschen Leute angespammt haben. http://img.homepagemodules.de/devil.gif
* Aus rechtlichen Gründen mußt du das selbst machen. Falls der Mugu sich vor Gericht widerspenstig zeigt, ist eventuell sogar ein Kurztrip zwecks Aussage nach da unten auf Kosten der Regierung drin, aber bis jetzt ist das noch nicht vorgekommen.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!