PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : _Please, make sure you respond to this message - williamsruphus@web-mail.com.ar

burninghey
18.07.2005, 13:04
Hi, immer mal wieder flattern mir derartige Mails ins Postfach.
Es geht immer um die Verschiebungen höherer Geldbeträge, die mit meiner Mithilfe realisiert werden sollen (Geldwäsche?).
Bei der ersten dieser Art war ich noch unsicher, aber inzwischen kann ich mit Sicherheit sagen dass es sich um Spam handelt :rolleyes:

Return-Path: <anonymous [at] 216-55-164-254.dedicated.abac.net>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to XXX
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 05 Jul 2005 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from 206-225-85-29.dedicated.abac.net (EHLO 216-55-164-254.dedicated.abac.net) [206.225.85.29]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx063) with SMTP; 05 Jul 2005 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (qmail 29030 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Date: 4 Jul 2005 xx:xx:xx -0000
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Subject: _Please, make sure you respond to this message
From: Williams J.Ruphus <williamsjruphus [at] jmail.co.za>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer
To: XXX
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: [UID filtered]

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence,I am making this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a resource person to help me realise this project.

I am Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq a solicitor and investment consultant based in london, United Kindom. I was attending a business luncheon in Berlin,Germany and I got introduced to the renowned German businessman and property mogul, Mr Andreas Schranner(of the blessed memory).

He engaged my services as attorney and investment consultant and my primary assignment was to spearhead his investment forays in the United Kingdom.three months later I invited him to London and under my professional guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of 30,000,000,00EUR at with security companies in Germany and Netherlands.

This deposit was for 12months and upon maturity I made effort to contact my client, I could not reach him or any member of his family. I was forced to travel to germany and there I got the tragic news that on July 25TH, 2000, my client Mr Andreas Schranner, his wife maria, their daughter eich and husband christian and their two children perished in the Air France concorde New York bound flight; please click here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I have made effort to locate any member of his family with strong biological links to my late client without success. The search to find a close relation is one that has consumed time and resources.The institution is asking me to either present a next of kin to late Andreas Schranner or forfiet the depsosit. My proposal is to you as next of kin to late Andreas Schranner and process the deposit and collect the deposits for our mutual benefit.

My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me the discretion to package and transfer the deposit to you.

I will give you 30% for your effort, 60% for me and 10% for Charity and Tsunami Victims. It will amount to injustice if i do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest it . The late Schranner was also a friend in addition to our business relationship.

I will wait for your reaction and response and then together we can jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.

Please, make sure you respond through this my confidential email address:

poor [at] spamvictim.tld
or
poor [at] spamvictim.tld

Your swift response is anticipated.

Yours faithfully

Williams Joeffrey Ruphus esq.

- http://yoursite.com

ps: Hab den Header nur mit rein genommen weil ich das bei andern Posts gesehn hab; wollt Ihr den immer dabei haben?

pps: meine mailadresse ist schon verseucht, deswegen hab ich die net gestrichen ^^

Schorchgrinder
18.07.2005, 13:57
pps: meine mailadresse ist schon verseucht, deswegen hab ich die net gestrichen ^^

geht nicht nur um den Spam ,sondern auch darum das jemande evtl. deine E-Mailadresse als Absender für seine Spammail angibt.
Und ich wünsche dir dann viel Spaß :D

Kontiki
18.07.2005, 18:11
Editier sie trotzdem, sonst wird es noch schlimmer.
Ich hab meine auch schon verbrannt, geb sie aber nicht mehr öffentlich her und seither konstant 2-5 Spams am Tag.

Ahh, neues Forum, editieren geht nicht mehr, kannst dann nur die Admins bitten, daß sie es rausnehmen.
Ach ist schon editiert, dann hat sich es eh erledigt.
Gruß, Kontiki