PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Nigeria419] Proposal

Eniac
04.11.2002, 11:28
Hi,
zur Abwechslung mal ein verfolgter Präsidentenberater aus Zimbabwe, der jetzt in Holland lebt.
Die mail stammt auch tatsächlich aus Holland, 62.194.16.116 --> UPC Netherlands.
Der Abusedesk von Hotmail reagierte auf meine Beschwerde allerdings etwas merkbefreit:
This is Kathleen and I know how important it is for you to be able to get an action taken against this sender. I`m afraID: [ID filtered]
Trotz meines ausdrücklichen Hinweises ist es der unfähigen Kathleen leider entgangen, dass es die offenbar gültige reply-to-Adresse phamilton57 [at] hotmail.com gibt, die der Betrüger extra als Antwortadresse angegeben hat. Meine Beurteilung ihrer Leistung fiel dann auch entsprechend aus.http://img.homepagemodules.de/smokin.gif

===8<==============Original message text===============
Return-path: <phamilton5 [at] hotmail.com>
Envelope-to: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from [62.194.16.116] (helo=31.33.13.23)
by mxng12.kundenserver.de with smtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
ID: [ID filtered]
for poor [at] spamvictim.tld; Wed, 23 Oct 2002 xx:xx:xx +0200
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Reply-To: phamilton57 [at] hotmail.com
Subject: Proposal
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 xx:xx:xx +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="2bf51b9b-6d35-4f35-9483-b2d9596af266"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
E-MAIL: phamilton57 [at] hotmail.com

Dear Sir,
SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP
Before I proceed, I must be grateful to introduce myself. My name is Mr. Paul Hamilton, a Zimbabwean. I was formerly a personal aide to one of the top ministers (Minister of Finance) of Robert Mugabe`s former Government. Due to my position and closeness with the minister, I was given control of funds meant for re-election campaign of President Robert Mugabe and also for laundering the image of government in the foreign media. I was able to acquire the sum of Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$4.5M) in course of my activities and I ran away from Zimbabwe when my boss threatened to kill me if I do not give him the money.
Presently I have been able to move the funds diplomatically to a Security Company in the overseas while I and my family now reside in the Netherlands as refugees.
MY REQUEST
As a result of my present situation as a refugee who cannot have access to own or operate an account or accounts, I am looking for a trustworthy individual/firm to advice me in making the rightful investment as well as to provide account(s) where the funds will be lodged into. More so, I am in the interim interested in buying properties for residence as my family wishes to relocate to your country after you get this money into your account.
COMMISSION/REMUNERATION
As regards your commission/remuneration, I and my family have decided to offer you 25% of the total sum and also set aside 5% for all your expenses (i.e telephone bills, travelling expenses, hotel bills and other miscellaneous expenses).
NOTE: I shall commit half of my own share of the total sum into a joint venture project preferably in the purchase of Real Estate or other profitable business venture. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds in question belong to me alone. As soon as I get your consent, I will furnish you with the details and contact of the Security Company and we can arrange a face to face meeting to enable us to know each other better.
I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter and it will be a long lasting business association. If you have any question, do not fail to ask me with the above e-mail address.
I await your anticipated co-operation.
Yours truly,
Mr. Paul Hamilton.
===8<===========End of original message text===========
--
Immer feste druff!