Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Mr. Samuel Akaru Mugu aus Benin

Mitglied

Böse Mr. Samuel Akaru Mugu aus Benin

Eine typische Mugumail.
    Nur wurde ich bisher nicht persönlich angeschrieben..
    Ich wurde mit korrektem Vor und Nachnamen angeschrieben. Ich habe meine auf meinen Namen lautende Emailadresse nirgendwo veröffentlicht.
    Ist es wahrscheinlich, dass die Mugus Empfängeradressen aus Namen selbst zusammenbasteln?

header:
    01: Return-Path: <barrister.samuelakaru [at] yahoo.fr>
    02: X-Original-To: Mein Vorname-Mein Nachname [at] provider.de
    03: Received: from mail-in-09.provider-online.net (mail-in-09.provider-online.net
    04: [151.189.21.49])
    05: by mail-in-10-z2.provider-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
    06: for <Mein Vorname-Mein poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Thu, 15 Nov 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
    07: Received: from web26401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web26401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
    08: [217.146.176.25])
    09: by mx.provider.de (Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
    10: for <Mein Vorname-Mein poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Thu, 15 Nov 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
    11: Received: (qmail 8219 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
    12: DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
    13: s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
    14: h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transf
    15: r-Encoding:Message-ID;
    16: b=CYnIOeeRQ3+1JYK14Wuc43vlY0052N6v3BFdIZ5nZQorFKuC0bNJiTs6Vdz2X9gDQX1dXLb1XGFSQTUf5670YE3xSIE
    17: FsUa23ju9CAJ43DJKBF3OLDbw+fxyi7cV0fNdtplt3IQuSssgq8wl2w3pnq5s+jR5NuGg2ltn4KUn3Y=;
    18: X-YMail-OSG: SORoxwUVM1kGg8nmk3M38ZU.TlLvMOsVi9W7NukicvQvofuqjftzDtXzCBxP6pxsYQ--
    19: Received: from [81.91.235.152] by web26401.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15
    20: Nov 2007 xx:xx:xx CET
    21: Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
    22: From: Samuel Akaru <barrister.samuelakaru [at] yahoo.fr>
    23: Reply-To: samuelakaruoffice [at] yahoo.fr
    24: Subject: TO: Mein Vorname Mein Nachname
    25: To: Mein Vorname-Mein poor [at] spamvictim.tld
    26: MIME-Version: 1.0
    27: Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-838906980-1195137363=:6926"
    28: Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
    29: Message-ID: [ID filtered]
    30: X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV 0.91.2/4800/Thu Nov 15 xx:xx:xx 2007 on
    31: mail-in-09.provider-online.net
    32: X-Virus-Status: Clean
    33: X-DCC-provider-Metrics: mail-in-10-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
    34: X-provider-Antispam: SPF_NONE
    35: X-providerSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 10
    36: --0-838906980-1195137363=:6926
    37: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
    38: Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From Samuel Akaru
    President Head, Union Chambers
    C/112 Calavi-Igolo
    Cotonou Republique du Benin
    Tel : +229-97 251795
    Private E-mail:samuelakaruoffice[at]yahoo.fr

ATTN: Mein Nachname

I am Samuel Akaru, private and personal attorney to Late Mr. Andrew Mein Nachname, a national of your country and a Government contractor who used to work as the Director of Andrew Contruction Company here in Benin west africa,Here in after shall be Referred to as my client.My Client Mr. Andrew was involve on Dec. 25 2003, chartered Boeing 727 jet bound for Beirut Lebanon, that crashed after hitting a building on takeoff, killing at least 140 people including Mr. Andrew and his entire family as the where heading to Beirut for Holidays.

After his death, I discovered,that my client has a total of (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) US$15,500,000.00 Deposited in the Continental Bank Benin.
    I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was just in vain.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating this money from the
    Continental Bank Benin, I want you to help me get the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here.

As the attorney to the deceased, I received a letter from the Bank, they want me to provide the next of kin to Late Mr.Andrew or have the debt confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over three years. Now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have

The same last name so that the proceeds of this fund valued at $15.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can Share the money 60% to me and 40% to you.
    I have in my possition all the legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.
    I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, but you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this business to any body for security reason and to avoid eye brow.

And the way we are going to achieve this is I will need the following informations from you,
    Your Full Name and Address,Your Age,
    Occupation and Position,Your Telephone Mobile and
    Fax Number for Communication Purpose.
    you can call me at +229-97251795
    Private E-mail:samuelakaruoffice[at]yahoo.fr

I await your Call and reply
    Best Regards
    Samuel Akaru
    Die Emailadresse des Mugus funktioniert noch..
    MfG Don Pr.
    Member of the "Working Poor"

Mitglied

Standard Ein Patentverwalter hat auch die Mitteilung von Herrn Akaru empfangen und geantwortet

Hier seine Antwort:
    Dr Knasti Schämdich, Nachlass, Patentverwalter und Meingottwalter.

Sehr belehrter Herr Samuel Akaru,
    Ich bin Notar Dr. Knasti Schämdich, Nachlass und Patentverwalter in Deutschland.
    Deutschland ist eines der führenden Länder in Sachen Grundlagenforschung, Kompostenergiegewinnung und Umwelttechnologie.
    Am 15.05.2007 kam der hierzulande sehr geschätzte Umweltforscher Dr. Noah Akaru bei einem PC-Absturz auf tragische Weise ums Leben.
    Dr. Noah Akaru war eine Konifere auf seinem Fachgebiet und Inhaber zahlreicher wertvoller Patente. Er wurde unter anderem durch seine energieerzeugenden furzenden Kompostwürmer weltberühmt.
    Um die wertvollen Patente auf einen rechtmäßigen Erben zu übertragen, suchte ein Expeditionsteam unseres Patentbüros erfolglos monatelang den gesamten Afrikanischen Urwald nach einem Familienangehörigen ab.
    Schließlich wurden Sie gefunden.
    Um an die wertvollen Patente Ihres Familienangehörigen Dr. Noah zu gelangen benötigen wir Ihre Hilfe.
    Mir ist es in die Ohren gekommen, dass Sie vor kurzem durch eine Erbschaftsbeteiligung zu erheblichem Reichtum gekommen sind.
    Es dürfte für Sie deshalb kein Problem darstellen nach Deutschland zu reisen.

Meine Kontaktadresse lautet:
    Dr Knasti Schämdich
    Nachlass und Patentverwalter
    Büro Schämdich und Scheiternoft
    ImBoxhorn 45
    50001 Köllen-Tuppes
    Deutschland
    Leider versteht Herr Akaru kein Deutsch und kann anscheinend auch den
    Gurgelfisch nicht bedienen.
    Er antwortet umgehend:
    Dear Knasti Schämdich,

Thanks for your response and the content is understood. Then after reading your mail I became exited by locating someone that bears the same last name with my late client mr.Andrew Schämdich,All my efforts to locate my client relations is unsuccessful. So i would love to work with your family since you bear the same last name with my late client.

Before contacting you in this deal, I have made inquiry about my late client relatives but unsuccessful because the CONTINENTAL BANK BENIN gave me little time to provide any of my late client relatives or the funds will be confiscated by our Government. Then after much deliberation, which later leads me to search for a reliable person that bears the same last name with my late client Mr. Andrew Schaemdich,thank God I got your contact and sent you a proposal about this great deal.

So am assuring you and your family that this transaction is 100% risk free, so there’s nothing to fear about, you just mark my word this day but all I need from you is honest, trust-worthy and sincerity and nothing more to enable the both parties see the success of this transaction and enjoy together.

First of all, I would love to tell you a little story about my good self. I was born in 1953, married with a wife and three kids a boy and two girls and also i'm a Christian. I have practice law less than 27 years and I am now a (SAB) Senior Advocate Benin . I think I have made myself clear. Please will like to know about you. What i need form you is your full contact address so that i will take it fill application form and submit to the bank.

See the below attachments of my passport and certificate as your own view.

Warm Regards
    Warme Grüße???
    30 Minuten später sendet er den selben Mist, und hängt noch
    2 "Dokumente" an.
    Hat jemand Interesse an den Dokumenten?
    Ob alle 140 Opfer der Flugzeugkatastrophe den Vornamen Andrew hatten?

Mitglied

Standard 1 Tag später antwortet Herr Schämdich

...Natürlich auf Deutsch
    Sehr belehrter Herr Spam muell Akaru
    Offensichtlich haben Sie meine Antwort nicht aufmerksam gelesen.
    Ich habe Ihnen meine Adressdaten bereits übersendet.
    Da Sie nix sprechen Deutsch, ich nachsichtig sein.
    Ich nochmal senden....

Dr Knasti Schämdich
    Nachlass und Patentverwalter
    Büro Schämdich und Scheiternoft
    ImBoxhorn 45
    50001 Köllen-Tuppes
    Deutschland

Möge Gott Ihnen gnädig sein
    Dr Knasti Schämdich
    Ob er es jetzt versteht?

Lesezeichen