Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Greetings From China !!!!

Urinstein Avatar von schara56

Standard Greetings From China !!!!

header:
    01: Received: from posta.erciyes.edu.tr (EHLO posta.erciyes.edu.tr) [193.255.88.72]
    02: by mx0.gmx.net (mx007) with SMTP; 03 Jul 2008 xx:xx:xx +0200
    Hello,

I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.
    The purpose of my contacting you is because you live in western world.

When you reply this message,i will send you the full details and more
    information about myself and the funds.
    My personal email is: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]
    Thank you.

Mou Xinsheng.
    So, so - ein chinesischer Mugu spamt über die Türkei. Wenn das mal keine global Player sind .
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot.
    Those who cloak themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged.

Sokath! His eyes uncovered!

Urinstein Avatar von schara56

Standard

header:
    01: Received: from web92102.mail.cnh.yahoo.com (HELO web92102.mail.cnh.yahoo.com)
    02: [203.209.250.107]
    03: by mx0.gmx.net (mx023) with SMTP; 03 Jul 2008 xx:xx:xx +0200
    04: Received: (qmail 98552 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
    05: DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
    06: s=s1024; d=yahoo.cn;
    07: h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encodi
    08: g:Message-ID;
    09: b=NXXwiZYrzEjWYNA1FdMmhryrZkJdmJHjmTHp7h4sjtp8fm+efdFtYeMkOwU2lm4I4HCdyYEItWgMfYoFe0w7Qb60MMe
    10: GGaRejrXmhvhpS7KZVUqNvIvnSRsst7GH5jp++YazrONzGBdJE7VTfYHg0frvQE3pLW5Ki3cBva+JlE=;
    11: X-YMail-OSG:
    12: u_qFJnQVM1kurjnVM7_7Wi9Ck50tnNFM3Yp.SjCcr8uzsMei863y9WS8S6WwyI8FORuHkSyFNeV2RcStXGI3gfqek_2_lc
    13: AffZmgjqWVnRMgZ7B8_aTjVL9xp7LmaI-
    14: Received: from [41.220.75.5] by web92102.mail.cnh.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04
    15: Jul 2008 xx:xx:xx CST
    Dear Partner,

Thank you for your reply to my first email. I needed to be very sure of you before I disclose my identity for confidentiality purpose.
    I could not give you my true details in my first contact because I felt it would be huge surprise for you to receive such email from a serving minister of the People’s Republic of China. Now that you have replied the correspondence with interest I will give you more information about myself and the business.

My name is Mou Xinsheng (Minister of General Administration of Customs of the Peoples Republic of China).

Forgive me if you see my business proposal as shameful and not honorable because of my governmental status. But please excuse me and understand that this is the situation I am and must find a credible partner in the western world.

In my years of government service as Narcotics Control Commission and General Administration of Customs, I have received kick backs from smugglers and business people seeking favors from me and as a public officer my bank accounts are monitored hence I diverted the funds Thirty million United States dollars for safe keeping abroad.

I want you to receive the money which has been in deposit since the last Two years. When the money is in your bank account, I want to use Sixty Percent of the money for charity to help orphanage Children suffering (You will spare head this project and my name will not be mentioned).You will receive Twenty Percent as your commission and I will take the remaining Twenty Percent as my share which I intend to settle with in your country.

Please consider this proposal and reply to me soon. It will certainly do you no good to report me to my government authorities or divulged this information to anybody because doing so will only destroy my person and my career.

Mou Xinsheng.
    Schmuggelknete aus Drogen- und Menschenhandel. Der Gutmensch möchte allerdings auch in meinem Namen für die armen Waisenkinder spenden.
    Auch ist der Sitz von China nach Lagos verlegt worden; ist ja auch wärmer dort.
    Claudia [tm] wird mal freundlich fragen was sie machen muss um an den Zaster zu kommen und vor allem: warum den Waisenkindern was geben wenn man es selber bekommen kann .
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot.
    Those who cloak themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged.

Sokath! His eyes uncovered!

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen