Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: delta lloyd Bank

Mitglied

Standard delta lloyd Bank

header:
    01: Return-Path: <melvinkoetsier09 [at] gmail.com>
    02: Delivery-Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 xx:xx:xx +0200
    03: Received-SPF: neutral (mxeu1: 62.64.120.201 is neither permitted nor denied by domain
    04: of gmail.com) client-ip=62.64.120.201; envelope-from=melvinkoetsier09 [at] gmail.com;
    05: helo=relay03.kiev.sovam.com;
    06: Received: from relay03.kiev.sovam.com (relay03.kiev.sovam.com [62.64.120.201])
    07: by mx.*.de (node=mxeu1) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
    08: ID: [ID filtered]
    09: Received: from [83.170.209.226] (helo=gate1.novo-farm.com.ua)
    10: by relay03.kiev.sovam.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
    11: (envelope-from <melvinkoetsier09 [at] gmail.com>)
    12: ID: [ID filtered]
    13: Received: from User (unknown [62.140.137.157])
    14: by gate1.novo-farm.com.ua (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
    15: Thu, 28 May 2009 xx:xx:xx +0300 (EEST)
    16: Reply-To: <melvinkoetsier09 [at] aol.nl>
    17: From: "Melvin Koetsier"<melvinkoetsier09 [at] gmail.com>
    18: Subject: HELLO
    19: Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 xx:xx:xx +0200
    20: MIME-Version: 1.0
    21: Content-Type: text/plain;
    22: charset="Windows-1251"
    23: Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    24: X-Priority: 3
    25: X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    26: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
    27: X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
    28: Message-ID: [ID filtered]
    29: To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    30: X-Scanner-Signature: **********************
    31: X-DrWeb-checked: yes
    32: Envelope-To: *@*.de

Hello,

My name is Melvin Koetsier I work as an international auditor for the delta lloyd Bank (ALM) Asset Liability
    Managerial department monitoring five branches including Singapore, Belgium and Netherlands.

I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors which I may explain to you upon your response.
    A possible family member of yours (name withheld for security reason [*]) died nine months ago leaving behind
    an investment total of EU5.95M (Five Million Nine hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) with my bank.With interest at today's value, the said investment is now worth EU9M (Nine Million Euros)
    His lawyer has just notified my department of the sudden death of the said investor in a car crash and the
    lawyer has also asked us to check through our records to see who his client may have indicated as next
    of kin to the investment, since the fiance (martha frances) who was indicated in his WILL as beneficiary to
    most of his properties also died in the same car crash.

Findings and verification as auditor in the bank has led me to realize that the investor has also named his
    fiance as next of kin to the EU9M investment. We have as yet not informed anyone of this because of the
    implications, the investor's lawyer will obviously handover his properties including the investment to the
    government which will in turn be shared amongst undeserving government officials. However, because of
    the relevance of the sameness of your surname and you being a possible relative to the late investor, we
    are making you this proposal since my boss and I can provide you with much needed information to claim
    the investment.

You are guaranteed that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
    breach of the law, as the funds did not originate from terrorism or drugs,but through inheritance.
    Please kindly reply through my private email ( [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]) to confirm your full name, telephone
    and fax number to enable us discuss and facilitate all due process regarding
    this transaction.

Yours truly,
    Melvin Koetsier.

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system
    [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]
    [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

[*] name withheld for security reason - bedeutet das, daß mein Name aus Sicherheitsgründen vor mir selbst verheimlicht wird?!
    Don't pay the ferryman,
    Until he gets you to the other side (Chris De Burgh)

Mitglied Avatar von fridolin

Standard

[QUOTE][[*] name withheld for security reason - bedeutet das, daß mein Name aus Sicherheitsgründen vor mir selbst verheimlicht wird?!
    /QUOTE]

Das nenn ich doch mal ganz vorbildlichen Datenschutz.