Folgende Scam-Email richtet sich an Anbieter von Hotelzimmern, Pensionen, Ferienwohnungen und dergleichen. Zunächst wird eine Anfrageemail geschickt:

----- Original Message -----
To: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:13 AM
Subject: Booking inquiry

Good day,
I am Dr. Arthur Gooding of Training and Development Agency for Schools U.K. I want to make inquiry of availability for 1 DOUBLE ROOM & 1 TWIN ROOM for my family and myself in view of our planned vacation in your country.

Check in date...1ST SEPTEMBER 2009.
check out....7TH SEPTEMBER 2009.(7 Days)
Number of Guests: 4
Names:
1. Arthur Gooding
2. Mrs. Florence Gooding (wife)
3. Victor Gooding (18Yrs)
4. Becky Gooding (16Yrs)

Kindly send me your total cost of booking for the stay If you have availability on those dates and mode of payment you will prefer Cheque or Credit card,so that we can make payment for the reservations.

Also inform me on other packages u can offer us during our stay,if you do not have the accommodation requested.Reply to my private email: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ].uk

Looking forward to your immediate response.

Regards,
Dr. Arthur Gooding
The Training and Development Agency for Schools
(TDA)
151 Buckingham Palace Road,
London, SW1W 9SZ.

Nachdem man dann ein Angebot unterbreitet hat, erhält man folgende Email, man beachte auch die nun angegebene Telefonnummer, die definitiv keine reguläre Londoner Nummer ist:

PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT....1st to 7th Sept 2009.‏
Von: Dr. Arthur Gooding ( [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ].uk)
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009 10:15:37

Good day (Name gelöscht),

Thanks for your accommodation offer.We accept your conditions and terms of booking,so we make a firm request that you book the 1 Double room and 1 Twin Room for my family and myself from 1st to 7th Sept 2009. I hereby inform you that we are getting a direct sponsorship from London , UK and will like everything regarding payment to be settled before we come over for the Vacation. A cheque payment will be sent to you from our sponsors in the amount of Euros 11,000 that will cover the cost of our accommodations and other necessary arrangements for us.

However, we also made an arrangement with a pre paid Transport Consultant who will take care of our flight arrangements to other destinations and transportation requirements during our entire stay, we have decided that only one person will have to handle the cheque.

So once you are in receipt of the cheque you are required to cash the cheque payment then you deduct Euros 455 as our deposit for your accommodation and send the balance of Euros 9,700 to the Transport Consultant for them to arrange our flight ticket to your property and other logistics arrangement. I will send you the agent details and exact arrival time once everything is concluded.
Kindly confirm this and provide me with your:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME as it will be on the cheque payment
(2) ADDRESS for cheque delivery
(3) PHONE NUMBERS for office records

Looking forward to a warm Hospitality!

Regards,
Dr. Arthur Gooding
The Training and Development Agency for Schools
(TDA)
151 Buckingham Palace Road ,
London , SW1W 9SZ .
Tel:+44(0)703-594-9748
Fax:+44(0)7005-947-557

Es finden sich vor allem beim wiederholten Lesen sehr sehr viele Ungereimtheiten, auch stieß mir gleich die etwas "schräge" Ausdrucksweise des angeblichen Dr. Gooding auf. Habe hier die Korrespondenz reingestellt, falls jemand im Internet nach den Namen bzw. dem gleichen Emailwortlaut recherchiert.