Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Nigerianische Scammer auf mobile.de

Mitglied

Standard Nigerianische Scammer auf mobile.de

Hallo Leute!

Ich suche zur Zeit einen Käufer für mein altes Auto und habe daher ein entsprechendes Inserat auf mobile.de veröffentlicht. Daraufhin habe ich relativ schnell die beiden folgenden englischsprachigen Nachrichten von angeblichen Interessenten erhalten:

Hello, I want to buy your car, what is the last selling price? update me below. [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] Thanks, Kevin anthony
    The car seems to be in a perfect condition but i will still want to confirm the present status of the vehicle before we proceed with payment modalities.kindly respond with the final price and mode of payment with other details without delay. Good Day
    Als Antwort habe ich genauere Informationen zu dem Fahrzeug gesendet und den vermeintlichen Käufern angeboten, es zu besichtigen. Zu meiner Überraschung erhielt ich einige Zeit später die beiden folgenden E-Mails:

Hello [Name entfernt],

Thanks for your prompt reply to my request to buy your car,

It seems to me that you are a very sincere person and I want to use this medium to inform you that I will buy your car at your given price.

Well i must tell you that i really appreciate your immediate feedback,As a matter of fact i have a business proposal for you in which both of us is going to rejoice after the successful completion of this transaction for our mutual benefit.

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops in Iraq, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on war against terrorism and i will need a car for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (16.2 million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And it is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I will like to invest this money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person.The reason why I can not move this money to United States is because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, i will be smuggle to transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary.so i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you, I only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if there is no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal, get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
    YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
    YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt.Kevin anthony
    Iraq Military Base,
    BAGHDAD
    Hello [Name entfernt],

I am very glad to receive the information and am sorry for the delayed response.Note that the car is not the main issue of my concern,i just used the car site to get your contact for a business deal that is urgent and a top priority to me.Based on your present location this deal should move swiftly,if you are willing to help.

I will like to confide in you as regards to a business proposal I would want us to work together like blood brothers. I am a soldier with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been redeployed to come and work in Europe on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a Vehicle to set up a construction company and other business and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand, I would like to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 9.7 million U.S. dollars. I made from crude oil here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informed him that we will contact the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve who is eligible for this money.

I would invest the money in Europe as soon as you agree to keep this fund safe in Europe for business and other investment purposes through you, but you will advise me on that because i am not a business culture person. I can not move this money into the United States, because i will be in Europe for about 4 years, so i need someone i could trust. If you accept, I will move the fund to Europe, where you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and i can not parade such an amount, so i need to present someone as the recipient. I'm an American and an officer for intelligence, that i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier Service. I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i give you the complete details you need for us to implement this transaction successfully. I decided to contact someone i could trust and real and not imaginary, and that is why i went to a safe place in the Vehicle website, so i can be sure that the person is real.

I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, and then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored, i have to be sure; I have to deal with someone I could trust. If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so that the diplomat can call you for inquiries and how to bring the box that contains my money to you. If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message if no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:

Your full name ..............................................
    Your full address ..............................
    Your direct phone number ................

This is a life time opportunity please lets grab it and be rich. Keep it secret

Regards

Capt. Jade
    Also wenn ich mehrere Millionen US-Dollar hätte, dann würde ich auch wahllos irgendwelche Leute anschreiben und fragen, ob sie die Kohle vielleicht haben möchten... Kann man gegen diese nigerianischen Scammer irgendwie vorgehen?

Gruß

Matthias

Mitglied Avatar von Skeeve

Standard

Man kann sie ärgern. Aber dazu sollte man ganz genau wissen, was man tut. Google mal nach "scambaiter".
    „Das ist aber keine Sicherheitslücke, sondern die Technik ist so gebaut“ Ralf Sauerzapf, Sprecher der Telekom laut Bericht in der "Märkische Allgemeine"

Mitglied

Standard

Jetzt habe ich mein Auto vorhin auch noch mal auf kijiji.de inseriert, und prompt kam wieder so eine Nachricht von einem angeblichen Interessenten:

Email Adresse des Interessenten:
    [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Nachricht:
    Hallo, Wie tun Sie heute? Ich bin bereit, Ihr Auto zu kaufen und ich bin an ihm sehr interessiert. Können bitte Sie informierten mich die letzte Preisvorstellung. Ich bin froh, von Ihnen zurück wieder zu hören. Danke, Robert
    Also wenn das nicht wieder so ein nigerianischer Scammer ist, dann fresse ich einen Besen... Ich hab ihm daher als Antwort eine leicht modifizierte Version der E-Mail gesendet, die ich von dem ersten nigerianischen Scammer erhalten habe und ihm damit vermutlich genau das Geschäft vorgeschlagen, daß er eigentlich mir vorschlagen wollte...