08: X-Envelope-From: <martindunn1dunn [at] aim.com>
09: X-Envelope-To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
10: X-Delivery-Time: 1289223442
11: X-UID: [UID filtered]
12: Return-Path: <martindunn1dunn [at] aim.com>
13: To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
14: Message-ID: [ID filtered]
15: X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
16: Received: from mail.dalseomail.net ([152.99.36.60])
17: by mailin.webmailer.de (andre mi22) (RZmta 23.5)
18: with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
19: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
20: Received: from 84.123.127.105 ([84.123.127.105])
21: by www (Spambreaker ESMTP Server);
22: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 xx:xx:xx +0900 (KST)
23: Reply-To: <martindunn1 [at] mail.com>
24: From: "Martin Dunn (Esq.)"<martindunn1dunn [at] aim.com>
25: Subject: waiting for your response
26: Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100

Martin Dunn & Partners
International Lawyers & Tax Advisers
Avd De Frankie 10 Baja, 46011,
Valencia España
Tel:+34 672 946 557

Dear Sir,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you I believe you are a highly respected personality considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.

I am Barrister Martin Dunn, a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Steve Tolbert, A business magnate by name and Canadian national, who lived in Spain for Thirteen years; he died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophe, which occurred December 2004.
Before the catastrophe; He deposited the sum of $10.8M (TEN MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a finance Company here in Spain. As the attorney to the late client, the finance company has mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor) to make Claims or the deposit will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of the finance as unclaimed.

I was given an ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or have the fund liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing laws. After preliminary efforts of search for a direct family member which came to no avail, hence, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to claim the fund as the Next of Kin to him so that the fund will be released to you by the Finance House.
Upon receipt of the fund, I will come over to your country to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund and then you and I will share the money in this order: 50% will be for me, 40% will be for you, While 10% is for execution of the fund in case of any expenses you may encountered during the process.

With the modality I have in place I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of laws) the fund will be released to us.
Mind you that this transaction is 100% risk free; there is no atom of risk connected to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the operation effectively. Once the deposited fund is released to you

All I require is your honest co-operation and trust. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Kindly indicate your response to my private email address,
[Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] ; you can also call me on my telephone for further clarification. Please kindly get back to me if you are not willing to collaborate with me so that I can further my search for another partner.
Kind Regards,

Martin Dunn (Esq.)
[Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Grüße
Mocca