Return-Path: <rrsavi@netscape.net>
Delivered-To: xxx@mail.xxx.de
Received: (mail 32447 invoked from network); 1 Sep 2003 14:30:49 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 1 Sep 2003 14:30:49 -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail id 32444-51A35CD8;
Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:30:49 +0200
Received: (mail 24157 invoked by uid 0); 1 Sep 2003 14:29:44 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 1 Sep 2003 14:29:44 -0000
Received: (mail 19386 invoked by uid 2102); 1 Sep 2003 14:30:49 -0000
Delivered-To: xxx@xxx.de
Received: (mail 19384 invoked from network); 1 Sep 2003 14:30:49 -0000
Received: from rrsavi@netscape.net by mail; 01 Sep 2003 14:30:49 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 1 Sep 2003 14:30:45 -0000
Received: from ([212.24.85.36]) by mail; Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:30:45 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from smtp0391.mail.yahoo.com ([200.193.168.79]) by restore-pr.RESTORE.CO.UK with Microsoft
SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713);
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:09:17 +0100
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:12:14 GMT
X-Priority: 3
To: xxx@xxx.de
Subject: PRIVATE
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: <RESTORE-PRGxw8Zw5V6000000cb@restore-pr.RESTORE.CO.UK>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Sep 2003 14:09:19.0218 (UTC) FILETIME=[A29C1520:01C37092]
X-AntiVirus: OK
Good Day,
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time.
However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any
dealings in the past,I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense
benefit. I also sincerely seek your confidence, as I make
this proposal to you as a person of integrity.
First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Mr.Robert Savimbi,I am a
nephew and Personal Assistant to Late Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, leader of UNITA (National Union for the
Total Independence of Angola). As led by my instinct, I selected your email address from an internet
directory, in my search for a partner, hence
this email.
My Uncle(Mentor) was killed in a battle with government forces of Angola, led by President Dos Santos,
on Friday 22nd February 2002. After his death, Mr. Antonio Dembo and general Paulo Lukamba who were his
second in commands, assumed office as leaders of UNITA, due to lack of the Charisma my Uncle had
carried the party with in Dembo and general lukamba, there was chaos and struggle for leadership.
Prominent members like Carlos Morgado lobbied to depose them and assume office as leader to enrich
themselves and some of them who saw me as a threat to their ambitions, including Mr.Dembo, planned to
kill me. The tension and confusion in UNITA became uncontrollable when Mr. Dembo died 10days after my
Uncle`s death. As I lost my mentor in this struggle which has been on for three decades now, not so
much of this struggle interests me anymore, as there is now no sense of direction. I now desire a
peaceful life, as I am no more interested in conflicts and wars. For this reason, I secretly left
Angola and came here t
Holland) to seek political asylum.
I am sincerely proposing to you to render me your highly needed assistance in respect to safekeeping of
some of my Uncle`s money that arose from Diamonds sales. This money (Eighteen Million Dollars Only),
which was already on its way to my Uncle`s Swiss Bank account, through the Diplomatic means we use to
move money abroad, and was on transit with a private safe deposit security company here in Amsterdam,
Netherlands. in February when the tragic incident of my Uncle`s death occurred. I then instructed the
company to secure the consignment containing the money pending on further instructions from me. I have
waited for sometime now for security reasons, and have now decided to act with your reliable
assistance. As a matter of fact, the reason I came to the netherlands to sought for political asylum
here is because of the safe deposit.
President Dos Santos has lobbied the International Community to freeze my Uncle`s assets and accounts
abroad, to ground UNITA, and has already done this in Angola. Hence I cannot lodge the funds in my
name. Also I did not declare the funds to the here.
I plan to use this money to safeguard my families future. It is very essential that you understand that
the kind of trust and confidence I want to put in you is extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my
part, in order not to lose this money. Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with
utmost secrecy.
Your role in this project, is clearing the safety deposit containing the money which is deposited in my
name from the Security and finance company, after which, the money will lodged into an account
preferably a new account you should open for this transaction. My share of the money will be returned
to me when my asylum application in this country is granted, and I have permission to do business and
open an account here.
For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with Fifteen Percent of the Money of the money.
I have with me, the Certificate of Deposit for the consignment containing the funds, which will be used
for claim from the security company, and the release codes of the vaults. Also, everything will be
legally processed for transfer of ownership to you, and this transaction should be completed
immediately depending on your prompt response.
I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me achieve this goal.
Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me. This will enable me scout for
another partner in the event of non-interest on your part.
To know more about the struggle by UNITA to liberate Angola, click on the link below and read.

http://www.the-idler.com/IDLER-02/3-16.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/a...000/1839252.stm
THANKS,GOD BLESS.
Sincerely,
R. Savimbi.