Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 16 von 16

Thema: Bin ich bald Reich?

Mitglied

Standard

Ich wundere mich immer noch, wieviele Leute es auf der ganzen Welt gibt, die Geld loswerden möchten. Jetzt Samuel Cooper:

Cooper Samuel law firm

501 Union Street Nashville, TN 37919

Telephone: +1615420299

Tel / Fax: + 1469423-5200

Hallo,

I sincerely ask for your assistance in transferring ($ 18,699,800 million) my late customer Ing. Dr. Marko Huber . He is a citizen of your country, former CEO of an oil and petroleum industry based in the United States. His bank account has been inactive for years since his death. He died without a will on February 3, 2017 with his wife and only daughter in a fatal car accident on the Northbound State Highway.

However, the bank gave me the ultimatum to introduce a beneficiary or relative who uses the funds to avoid confiscating the fund. I want you to act as a next-of-kin beneficiary since you have the same last name as my client so that this amount is transferred to your account. Then I will come to your country, you and I will share the money 45% for me, 45% for you and 10% for the orphanage.

As soon as I receive your response, I will receive a change of ownership on your behalf from the U.S. agency and send it to BB&T Bank to be sent to your bank to prevent your bank from finding the source of the fund in Asks question. I stand here as your lawyer / representative to ensure that this amount is legally transferred to your account.

I guarantee that this business will be conducted under a legitimate agreement that will protect you from violations of the law. I await your urgent response with your full details directly to my email so that I can send further information / fund documents to clear any doubts about the existence of the fund.

Kind regards,

Cooper Samuel

Mitglied

Standard

Heute kann er schon deutsch:

C
    ooper Samuel Law Firm 501 Union Street Nashville, TN 37919
    Telefon: +1615420299
    Tel / Fax: + 1469423-520

Hallo,
    Ich bitte Sie aufrichtig um Ihre Unterstützung bei der Überweisung von (18,699,800 Million

Urgestein Avatar von Wuschel_MUC

Standard

Zitat Zitat von elfriede8 Beitrag anzeigen
    Cooper Samuel Law Firm 501 Union Street Nashville, TN 37919
    Telefon: +1615420299
    Tel / Fax: + 1469423-520
    Was gibt es an der Adresse in Nashville zu sehen? Ich fürchte, nichts Interessantes: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Auf den Google-Map-Fotos ist ein Takeaway-Restaurant und ein Escape Room zu erkennen.
    Wer mir was tut, sei auf der Hut!

Mitglied

Standard

jetzt wieder in englisch, sein Geld will einfach keiner:

Cooper Samuel Law Firm
    501 Union Street Nashville, TN 37919
    Phone: +1615420299
    Tele/Fax: +1469423-5200

Hello,

I am sincerely seeking for your assistance for the transfer of ($18.699,800 Million Dollars) deposited at the BB&T bank here in United States by my late client Ing. Marko Huber. He is a citizen of your country, former CEO of an Oil & Petroleum industry based in United States of America. His bank account has remain dormant for years now since his death. He died without a WILL Testament On 3rd February 2017, with his wife and their only daughter in a fatal car accident along Northbound State Highway.

Mitglied

Standard

Jetzt auch Mr. Mohammed Said:

Lieber Freund

Komplimente des Tages und hoffe, diese E-Mail trifft Sie gut; Ich entschuldige mich, wenn Sie über den Ton meiner E-Mail bestürzt sind, aber es ist dringend und notwendig, dass ich Sie kontaktiere. Ich möchte mich nach dieser dringenden und wichtigen Information sehnen, von der wir beide profitieren würden. Ich werde Ihre Zustimmung benötigen, um Ihnen die vollständigen Nachrichten zu überbringen, obwohl Sie nicht wissen, wer ich bin, aber das könnte sein Sie sind besorgt und ich versichere Ihnen, dass dies für uns beide sehr lukrativ sein wird. wie wir davon profitieren können ..

Ich habe Ihnen zuvor eine E-Mail zu diesem lukrativen Angebot gesendet. Ich hoffe, Sie haben meine neueste E-Mail erhalten.

Freundliche Grüße,
    Dear Friend

Compliments of the day and hope this email meets you well; apologies if you are dismayed by the tone of my mail, but it is as a matter of urgency and necessity that I’m contacting you. I want to crave your indulgence to this urgent and important information that would benefit the both of us.. I will be needing your consent to break the full news to you , though you don't know who i'm ,but this could be a matter of concern to you and I assure you that this will be very lucrative to the both of us; as we stand to benefit from it ..

I've earlier sent you an email as regards this lucrative deal .. Hope you got my latest email.

Best Regards,

Neues Mitglied

Standard

Heute kann er auch Tschechisch (google-translate):
    Upřímně hledám vaši pomoc při převodu (18 699 800 milionů dolarů)

whois: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]
    coopersamuellawfirm.com is 1 year 10 months old. It is a domain having com extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. coopersamuellawfirm.com is SUSPICIOUS and may contains potentially risky contents. You should be careful while visiting this website and make sure you have best Antivirus Software installed.

Hosting in Ukraine ...
    Geändert von schara56 (09.07.2021 um 07:10 Uhr) Grund: whois gesetzt

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen