was sollen ich damit????
Return-path: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
Envelope-to: de
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:45:45 +0200
Received: from [64.42.215.87] (helo=gccmails.com)
by mxng14.kundenserver.de with smtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
id 1BLk87-0006Oa-00
for .de; Thu, 06 May 2004 16:45:43 +0200
Received: (qmail 21984 invoked by uid 99); 6 May 2004 17:47:51 -0000
Date: 6 May 2004 17:47:51 -0000
Message-ID: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
To:
Subject: Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi Global Residents Forum
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit
From: GCC Events < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
Reply-To: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
X-Priority:
X-MSMail-Priority: ;
X-Mailer: Datamatix Server;
MIME-Version:1.0
To:
<
>

[Image ignored][Image ignored][Image ignored]

I.L.I FORUM
Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi Global Residents Forum
19-20 September, 2004 – Dubai - UAE
[Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

[Image ignored]Email this page to a Professional [links to [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]] [Image ignored]Suggestions [links to javascript:;] [Image ignored]Print [links to javascript:;]
[Image ignored]
I.L.I FORUM :
The ILI, Global Residents Forum aims to bring together global residents from these Community to discuss on the prospective investment opportunities in the region, to be partners in the growth, innovation and to build bridges for development &knowledge as key stakeholders in their own region, to discuss and adopt a unified approach and actively engage in the economic development, to showcase key regional investment opportunities that are available for these global residents.

Why you should join this initiative?
I am writing this email to know your viewpoints on one important issue faced by Middle East business, economy, management future. Please take a few minutes of your time to read and share your ideas on this issue. One of the major factors that will influence Middle East efforts to be a high-tech economy will be ‘Knowledge` and `The effective use of available knowledge`.
I encourage you to join our effort and provide us your suggestions on the event and information about prominent Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi’s global residents who would like to participate and contribute towards building the Middle East. We would appreciate a quick response as these questions will be taken up for discussion during at the upcoming the Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi’s Global Residents Forum. on the 20-22 September, 2004 in Dubai, UAE.

Suggestion 1 :
Suggestion 2 :
Suggestion 3 :
Suggestion 4 :
Suggestion 5 :
Suggestion 6 :
"" then ref=server.HTMLEncode(request.querystring("ref")) else ref="Human Resources" end if%>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate if you could introduce the top and successful Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi global resident`s name and contact details, whom you think will be
good candidates to join this event.
Please fill in the sender`s Name: This name will go to a raffle draw where you have a chance to win!

Name: Designation: Company:
Business: Email: Web Site:
Tel : Fax: Mobile:
City: Country: P.O.Box:

No. Name Designation Tel E-mail

Remark:
If you are having more Successful Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi’s Global Residents names available and you would like to introduce them as a good candidates to join this event please make sure to organize the data according to the top list format and email them to [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] and they will be added to the raffle procedure in your name.
Looking forward to your early response
Thanks &Best Regards
Ali Al Kamali
Managing Director
Datamatix [links to [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]]
14th Floor Kendah House Building, Shiekh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 60019, Dubai, UAE
Tel: 9714-3326688 • Fax: 9714-3328223 •
E-mail: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

[Image ignored]
[Image ignored][Image ignored][Image ignored]

Thanks for your interest in premier events conducted in the Middle East. This informative mail is an appreciation to the keen interest shown by you in such events. We welcome you to join us in our mission to lead the change in Middle East technology scene. In the event you feel you do not need to receive this informative email. Simply click here [links to ]and all further transmissions to you will be stopped at no extra effort.
--
Wehret den Anfängen!