kam auf 2 domains

Return-path: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:38:35 +0200
Received: from [65.39.255.51] (helo=Snowboard.com)
by mxng03.kundenserver.de with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
id 1BN6J1-0002xP-00
for webmi; Mon, 10 May 2004 10:38:35 +0200
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 01:35:20 -0700
Message-Id: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
From: "jameslib" < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
Reply-To: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
To: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ].pl>
Subject: PARTNERSHIP
X-Mailer: <IMail v8.11>
X-Declude-Sender: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] [127.0.0.1]
X-Spam-Tests-Failed: IPNOTINMX, NOLEGITCONTENT [0]
X-Note: This E-mail was scanned by Declude JunkMail ( [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]) for spam.

Hello Dear,
I`m aware that this unexpected letter will come to you as a surprise I appologise for any inconvenience, but please do bear with me for I am only seeking for your help. I got your email address from network
directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your privacy.
I am JAMES ADAMS, the son of Late Mr, CHRIS ADAMS, he was an executive`s member on Economy Management to Mr,PRSIDENT, "CHARLES TAYLOR", the former president of Liberia. Before the death of my father, he imposed a great deal of confidence in me thereby leaving me with the responsibility of seeing to the safe and eventual investment of the family fund. The amount involved is $18,629,000.00 (Eighteen million six hundred and twenty nine thousand United States Dollars only) The fund was move from Libaria to Europe through diplomatic means and deposited with a security firm. Although this money was deposited as family valuables, All that is required by you is to carry and manage this for our family`s
This transaction is to be treated with utmost confidence because presently, The problem surrounding my family is over and the press is less interested over my family matters, so I`ve decided to invest this fund in your country for my family`s security reasons. As a matter of fact, my family`s have reached an agreement of 35% of the total sum for your assistance towards this transaction,while 65% is for my family and this will be invested in your country in any lucrative business.
Finally, I wish to assure you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your behalf. furthermore,we have finalized every arrangement for the successful completion of this transaction the moment we got your consent.
If you are interesting in assisting , mail me on my private email; [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] for more information.
With Kindly Regards,
JAMES ADAMS.

==============================================
Join the World`s Largest Snowboard Community for FREE!!!
[Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]
--
Wehret den Anfängen!