From - Mon Jul 19 09:05:47 2004
    X-UIDL: 8264f16672d3daef1b63e30a93531e6a
    X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
    X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
    Return-Path: <rxcustomercare@hotmail.com>
    X-Flags: 1000
    Delivered-To: GMX delivery to x@gmx.de
    Received: (qmail 16900 invoked by uid 65534); 19 Jul 2004 04:36:33 -0000
    Received: from CM-lconC1-79-73.cm.vtr.net (HELO 24.112.241.123) (200.83.79.73)
    by mx0.gmx.net (mx021) with SMTP; 19 Jul 2004 06:36:33 +0200
    Received: from mail3.vbcinternet.net (mail3.vbcinternet.net [212.88.43.2]) by billmain.dcsi.net with smtp; Jul, 18 2004 9:27:48 PM +0600
    To: a
    Subject: Urgent Business Proposal
    Sender: B.Peters <rxcustomercare@hotmail.com>
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:36:23 -0600
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4522.1200
    X-Priority: 1
    Message-ID: <20040719043636.17186gmx1@mx021.gmx.net>
    X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
    X-GMX-Antispam: 2 (GMX Team address blacklist)
    mmiyaekg
    ujydet
    iynlutkgrjfp
    nmuetrvhj

UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
    # 145 BANK RAOD VICTORIA ISLAND
    LAGOS NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
    confidencial and top secret.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
    apprehensive and woried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
    I am BODE PETERS officer with the union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos.This is an urgent and very
    confidential business proposition.On June 6, 2001,an oil Merchant with the Federal Government of
    Nigeria,Mr.David Desanto made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,
    valued at US$21,500,000.00, (Twenty-One Million, five hundred thousand Dollars) in my branch.
    Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we
    sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,the Nigerian National Petroleum
    Corporation that Mr.David Desanto died from an automobile accident.
    On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace his next
    of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.David Desanto did not
    declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit paper work in my
    Bank.

This sum ofUS$21,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safe keeping. No one will ever
    come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) ownership of the
    Government if no body applies to claim the fund.
    Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money
    which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a
    foreign account. I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim them with
    the help of my position.
    This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately you telephone number,full names and address to
    enable me prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the original beneficiary of the
    funds.
    The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for my partners and i, 15% for you and
    5% to cover any local and international expenses that may arise during course of this tansaction.
    The paper work for this transaction will be done by the board members and this will guarantees the
    successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email and
    upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you
    understand the transaction.
    Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable
    for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your country.
    Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our communication can only be via email and fax
    mostly.
    Awaiting your urgent reply via my private email:
    Thanks and my regards.
    Bode Peters.
    Email: operation@danielm.org

wpteag
    yqrjqbolykq
    yobjsvlwmcy
    eukywfamnkrqcxbnwgalja

Hier gibts Futter:
    http://www.xspc.de/email.html

Graue Pestilenz Avatar von Fidul

Standard RE:Urgent Business Proposal - operation@danielm.org

Das nenne ich einen fortschrittlichen Mugu - hat er doch eine ausgewachsene Spamsoftware benutzt. Von einer Mariam bekam ich übrigens eine Mail mit denselben Merkmalen und auch einem Hinweis auf die gleiche URL.
    --
    Wir kriegen euch alle!

Urgestein Avatar von Eniac

> Das nenne ich einen fortschrittlichen Mugu - hat er doch eine ausgewachsene Spamsoftware benutzt.
    Hatte ich auch schon mal:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] Wed Jun 23 05:27:15 2004
    Return-Path: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
    X-Flags: 1101
    Delivered-To: GMX delivery to [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ].invalid
    Received: (qmail 11786 invoked by uid 65534); 23 Jun 2004 05:27:13 -0000
    Received: from unknown (HELO 154.20.18.175) (210.96.160.14)
    by mx0.gmx.net (mx043) with SMTP; 23 Jun 2004 07:27:13 +0200
    Received: from mserv1.u-net.net (mserv1.u-net.net [195.102.249.132]) by mailrouter1.execulink.com with ESMTP; Jun, 23 2004 5:04:34 AM +0100
    From: mpljDan Wilson < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
    To: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ].invalid
    Subject: Business Proposal !!! htj
    Sender: mpljDan Wilson < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]>
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:25:47 -0600
    X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.503 (Entity 5.501)
    X-Priority: 1
    Message-ID: < [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ].net>
    X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
    X-GMX-Antispam: -2 (not scanned, spam filter disabled)
    fbp
    ueihu

Kenya Commercial Bank
    City Centre, Nairobi.
    Kenya
    Email: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Dear Sir/Madam,
    May I crave your indulgence to open this business discussion with you by an informal letter of this sort.
    [blablabla]
    On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace his next
    of kin was fruitless.
    [blablabla]
    Awaiting your urgent reply via my private email:
    Thanks and my regards.
    Dan Wilson.

iicwq
    mnhp
    hwkyqbeyyfdnvlgqllhpgawvddpntwd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Von einer Mariam bekam ich übrigens eine Mail mit denselben Merkmalen
    Dieser Satz mit dem grossgeschriebenen WILL ist charakteristisch für den Mugu der sich unter anderem [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] nennt. Der scannt gerne das usenet und auch danam nach frischen Adressen ab; einige Tage nach einem Post schlägt der Müll auf.
    > und auch einem Hinweis auf die gleiche URL.
    Welchen URL meinst Du?

Eniac

retired Avatar von cycomate

Off-topic: In Nigeria gehen "Killeranrufe" um, die die Anruf-annehmenden Leute abmurksen können
    Nigeria: Aberglaube lehrt Handy-Besitzern das Fürchten
    Laut BBC macht in Nigeria ein Gerücht die Runde, welches Handy-Nutzern bei jedem Anruf einen Schrecken versetzt. Wer nämlich den Anruf einer sogenannten `Killer-Nummer` annimmt, soll im selben Augenblick tot zu Boden fallen.
    Es wird bereits eine Liste der Todesnummern herumgereicht. Die Telefongesellschaften versuchen jetzt, den Leuten über die Medien klarzumachen, dass man bei einer Anrufannahme nicht stirbt.
    Der Alltag der Nigerianer wird größtenteils von Mythen bestimmt. Vor einigen Jahren war schon einmal ein derartiges Gerücht aufgekommen. Die Leute hatten Angst, sich gegenseitig die Hände zu schütteln, da sie dachten, dabei würden Sexualorgane verschwinden.
    Quelle: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

--
    Disclaimer:This post is for educational and entertainment purpose only
    `In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won`t end up like the Hurd people.` (Linus Torvalds) [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Mitglied

...Wer nämlich den Anruf einer sogenannten `Killer-Nummer` annimmt, soll im selben Augenblick tot zu Boden fallen.
    Sollte sich das Gerücht mit den gefälschten Nokia Akkus, die explodieren können, doch bewahrheiten?
    Oder hat der gute Hitchcock post mortem zu neuer Ehre gefunden? "Bei Anruf Mord"
    SCNR

Graue Pestilenz Avatar von Fidul

Welchen URL meinst Du?
    danielm.org
    Ach ja, die Sache mit den Killeranrufen scheint tatsächlich wahr zu sein. Immerhin hat bereits die BBC (ok, eine gut vorgetäuschte BBC) darüber berichtet und demnächst wird vielleicht auch ein Kettenbrief samt internem Nokia-Dokument (absolut unecht) kursieren, der etliche Mugus ihre Handys in weitem Bogen wegwerfen lassen wird. Ich war`s nicht, aber die Idee ist gut.
    --
    Wir kriegen euch alle!

Urgestein Avatar von Eniac

>>Welchen URL meinst Du?
    > danielm.org
    <klugscheiss>Das ist eine domain, kein URL</klugscheiss>, gehört zu indiatimes. Bei meinem Mugu aber wenigstens passend zum Namen gewählt.
    > [Kettenbrief]
    Kann man sich irgendwo ein Exemplar davon oder die Liste der gefährlichen Nummern herunterladen? Ich muss doch meine Mugus warnen!
    Eine entsprechend präparierte "BBC"-Seite wurde auch schon von Scambaitern ins Netz gestellt und wird für zusätzliche Panik sorgen: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Eniac