From - Fri Jul 23 22:29:39 2004
X-UIDL: 78fb98427a13269ea4379c3ec213565a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Return-Path: <westrym@zwallet.com>
X-Flags: 1000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to me.....@gmx.de
Received: (qmail 31455 invoked by uid 65534); 23 Jul 2004 20:25:05 -0000
Received: from lsanca2-ar35-4-35-082-204.lsanca2.dsl-verizon.net (HELO 66.215.192.152) (4.35.82.204)
by mx0.gmx.net (mx019) with SMTP; 23 Jul 2004 22:25:05 +0200
Received: from UDPn15.udp.com (UDPn15.udp.com [198.202.210.58]) by mail.800octane.com with SMTP; Jul, 23 2004 1:07:54 PM -0200
To: me.....@gmx.de
Subject: Urgent Business Proposal
Sender: M.Westry <westrym@zwallet.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:25:00 -0600
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4522.1200
X-Priority: 1
Message-ID: <20040723202508.31702gmx1@mx019.gmx.net>
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 2 (GMX Team address blacklist)
rnclsnl
mbeustrinn
ycvoifn
ofwojpnoa

ATTN:me......@gmx.de
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
# 145 BANK RAOD VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Email: marinos@danielm.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidencial and top secret.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and woried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
I am MARINOS WESTRY officer with the union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos.This is an urgent and very
confidential business proposition.On June 6, 2001,an oil Merchant with the Federal Government of
Nigeria,Mr.David Desanto made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,
valued at US$21,500,000.00, (Twenty-One Million, five hundred thousand Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we
sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr.David Desanto died from an automobile accident.
On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace his next
of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.David Desanto did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit paper work in my
Bank.

This sum ofUS$21,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safe keeping. No one will ever
come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) ownership of the
Government if no body applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money
which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a
foreign account. I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim them with
the help of my position.
This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately you telephone number,full names and address to
enable me prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the original beneficiary of the
funds.
The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for my partners and i, 15% for you and
5% to cover any local and international expenses that may arise during course of this tansaction.
The paper work for this transaction will be done by the board members and this will guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email and
upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your country.
Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our communication can only be via email and fax
mostly.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my private email: marinos@danielm.org
Thanks and my regards.
Marinos Westry.
Email: marinos@danielm.org

gllxcdsirjdsgk
rhkgicgjxvexpl
mckxxymrlr
qimyxgacgchcmruyxdfdflvxhdrv

Hier gibts Futter:
http://www.xspc.de/email.html