Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 26

Thema: beagonoilcompany2005@tiscali.co.uk --URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Coke1984
    Gast

Standard beagonoilcompany2005@tiscali.co.uk --URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Den hab ich mir bei den 419eatern geangelt, wen der ursprüngliche Müll interessiert:
    http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21518
    Jetzt hab ich mir gedacht, ich den dreh den Spieß mal um und probiers mit einem ASEM an dem Penner aus:
    Hello Stephen my friend!
    Thank godness you contacted me again, after all the work we built up I
    could not reach you email adress any more, what happened? And why do
    you call yourself AZU now, is this your Nigerian Name or anything like
    that?
    Now listen, in your last email you sent me the picture of yours
    holding the sign with our Code Word "Coke Rules"; but I cant recognize
    anything on that picture, neither you nor the Text that is supposed to
    be on the sign. Could you please send me this picture or another one
    again, this time in a better quallity? I need to read the Code Word to
    know you are trustworthy; you should know by now that I am, your lawyer
    answered me allready that he recieved the 17,820 Dollars, he sent me a
    Reciept for the money. I attach it for you as well.
    Now please Stephen, I have the other 42,000 Euros at hand by now, I
    had to take a Credit over 40,000 Euro to do this. This Credit has an
    interest on it, of 9.8%, that would be 3,920 Euros I must pay them
    back with the funds you want to transfer otherwise I will be ruined.
    To show you that I really have the credit I attached you a Screenshot
    of my online banking account. The Top entry is the Credit
    (KREDITGUTHABEN means credit assets).
    Please send me the photo with our code, and I will be more then
    pleased to forward the money to you to bribe the officials.
    Your friend,
    H.R.
    ---
    Leitender Chemiker
    Düngemittel- und Wachstumspräparate
    Nu`wachsscho Ltd.
    Fürst-Pückler-Allee 342
    41231 Wussldorp
    GERMANY

(Das hab ich aus einem Pic-Thread ebenfalls bei den 419eatern, nur noch viel mehr verunstaltet)

---
    life, n: The whim of several billion cells to be with you for a while.

Coke1984
    Gast

Standard RE:beagonoilcompany2005@tiscali.co.uk --URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Jaaaaaaa here we go!
    Dear Mr. Harald R.
    How are you doing? I am sorry for your inability to reach me all this long I was on urgent trip, yes my Name is Dr Azu Williams Stephen. I wish to thank you for your co-operation legitimate assistance to insure that this transaction went successfully I promise not fail you as we agreed, though my lawyer did not inform if you have send some money but not with standing in other not to west much of our time having wasted so much because of my trip I want us to conclude this transaction, please note that every impact you’ve made to assist this transaction will be balance back to you.
    Now as a matter fact the officer are troubling me why is this transaction delayed for it was to last for 7 working days but have lasted for this long, please in other not to west time taking a photograph let us use this time and conclude this transaction therefore I will be pleased if you will forward the remaining money to enable the security switch into action okay.
    Please do not hesitate to send me again your company’s contact address, telephone number, your bank Name and account number for easy wire transfer.
    The Name to send is: PHILIPS C. ONYIA
    Tex Question: GOD IS GOOD
    Answer: ALL THE TIME
    I am looking further hearing from you.
    Best Regard
    Dr Azu Williams Stephen
    234+802 858 5793

Tztz will der sich drücken obwohl er so viel tolles Geld bekommen hat...
    Dear Stephen,
    The allmighty God may be blessed you are back.
    Why didn`t you tell me that you were going on a trip? I was so nervous...
    Sorry to cause you any trouble with that picture, but I urge you to stay in the procedure we discussed. You have been arguing like that before, and now what? I thought you have changed your mind allready, and now that you know your lawyer got the money your trust in me should be confined rather. So please send me the desired image, otherwise I cannot proceed.
    I promised this to my wife Ilona, dont you remember? The account at the Citybank belongs 50% to me and 50% to her, so I require her Signature on any outgoing transactions higher then 300 Euros, and she refused to send it to me without the image with our code on it, and you must agree that the last picture was definately unrecognizable.
    Your friend through the Allmighty,
    Harald

---
    "[...]But my best was not enough for you. So i have lost all the money i spent just for you."
    "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME,DR. PHILLIP ADAMS , TO STAND IN FRONT OF OUR BANK TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY STAFFS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM REAL, NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED SUCH INSULT FROM ANY BODY BEFORE EXCEPT FROM YOU"

Coke1984
    Gast

Antwort kam jetzt von drstephenwilliams@yahoo.com oh mann der wird sich noch in den arsch beissen... scheint auch ein wenig minderbemittelt, der gute:
    Dear Harald,
    thank you for your understanding about this deal, i can understand truly that the image I sent to you was not clear to view let alone the text on it, the course is from the my system after scanning that is why you find it that way, I suggest you should send me another text code to us because I can’t really remember to save that text code on my system.
    please do not be offended, could you send me your telephone and your fax number with your company’s name for i lost all the data’s you send to me when my system get infected with virus that is why you could not reach my email all this long so please send me this data’s again i will appreciate and will be grateful to send you the image you are requesting as I will try my best to make sure it is clear ok
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Dr Stephen.

<font color="#00C000"> Hello Stephen,
    the text that is supposed to be on this Sign is "COKE RULES" as I have
    told you in my last email as well. Please send me this picture again,
    Ilona is allready a little enraged because this takes so long.
    Your brother,
    Harald </font>

---
    "[...]But my best was not enough for you. So i have lost all the money i spent just for you."
    "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME,DR. PHILLIP ADAMS , TO STAND IN FRONT OF OUR BANK TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH WITH MY STAFFS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM REAL, NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED SUCH INSULT FROM ANY BODY BEFORE EXCEPT FROM YOU"

Coke1984
    Gast

So schnell verifiziert man, ob Freephone Nummern aus Nigeria angewählt werden können
    <font color="#00C000"> Sorry I forgot to tell you my company again, here it is:
    NU`WACHSSCHO Ltd.
    - Düngemittel- und Wachstumspräparate -
    Fürst-Pückler-Allee 342
    41231 Wussldorp
    GERMANY
    My fax is broken at the moment, and I don`t know when I will be in the
    office to take your phone call. But my phone number is: +49-2222-948-309xxx
    Yours,
    Harald </font>
    ---

Coke1984
    Gast

Dear Harald
    Thanks for your email and understanding. Yes I do repose confident in you and that is why I proposed you in the first time but you must understand that this transaction requires confidential and secrecy and been caution of that does not explain I do not belief in you.
    Please before your request would be met, I will like to be satisfied and for future recording, I will to have the details on the money you sent to my lawyer.
    As soon as this is met with it, I shall forward the picture, as you require it.
    I am waiting for your urgent response.
    Best regards,
    Stephen

<font color="#00C000">Hello Stephen,
    in my last email I allready attached the reciept which your lawyer sent to me after he got the money. I have attached it for you again, just in case that you deleted our communication so far.
    Also, as your emails were destroyed by the virus I send you my passport again.
    How can it be that you do not know anything about the money transfer with your lawyer??? It was YOU who organized this transfer!
    As you told me then, I wired the money directly to his account on the bank in Hong Kong, as Nigerian officals have no way to check accounts in Asia.
    The Account data is:
    ACCOUNT NAME: FANTUNE INT`L (HK) CO.LTD
    HSBC BANK
    1, QUEEN`S ROAD CENTRAL HONG KONG
    SWIFT CODE: HSBC HKHH
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 502 538127 838.
    Is there anything else you need to know?
    And for the picture: Please remember that it is necessary to have the slogan "coke rules" on it. Don`t ask me how my wife came on THAT stupid idea, but this was her part that the both of us have to agree on.
    Yours,
    Harald</font>

---

Coke1984
    Gast

Ich schätze mal das soll soviel heißen wie "nächsten Montag ist das Bild fertig...":
    THE PICTURE WOULD BE READY NEXT WEEK MONEY, YOU HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MAKE A PICTURE READY HERE.
    STEPHEN

This is no problem, monday will be fine. But be sure it is
    recognizable this time!
    Please send me your account information allready, so I can schedule
    the transfer so that I just need one call to have it sent to you once
    the photo is here.
    Yours,
    Harald

---

Coke1984
    Gast

I will get intouch with Government officails and get the account number where the money would be remitted.
    Have a nice day and remain blessed.
    Best regards,
    Stephen

Hey der geht ja sogar richtig auf die story ein, ist ja klasse

---

Coke1984
    Gast

Hello
    The attached is the picture as you requested. I was unable to the officials today as you may understand that the on-going strike was called off today so by tomorrow I shall send the account details to you. Please my scanning machine is having slid problem but I do hope you will see the picture clearing and also your wife who has optimistic on this issue.
    Stephen

Nachdem ich Tonwerte und Farbsättigung korrigiert habe sieht das das so aus:

Das Schild an sich ist schon echt; auch wenn man sehen kann das es ausgedruckt und auf ein A3-Blatt geklebt wurde, so überdecken die Finger seiner rechten Hand doch den Rand des A4-Drucks. Soviel Photoshopping trau ich aber keinem Mugu zu. Was mich ein wenig irritiert ist die Haarpracht, ich finde die passt nicht richtig ins Bild. So als wäre sie aus einer Zeitung geschnitten und aufs Foto geklebt, aber ich mag mich auch täuschen. Was haltet ihr davon?

---
    Rechtschreibfehler dienen der allgemeinen Erheiterung und können zu diesem Zweck gerne gesammelt und archiviert werden.

mindphlux
    Gast

Die Haarpracht sieht aus, als wäre sie mit Edding auf das Foto gemalt worden, komplett inklusive ausblutender Ränder.
    --------------------------------------------
    "Africans, we count people first while money and other material things come after." -- Ann, 419 scammer
    Spammer, go to http://www.arghcor.de/

Coke1984
    Gast

Ich hoffe mal mein kleiner Slap wird ausreichen um mir eine echtes Foto zu verschaffen, ansonsten ist das immer noch besser als gar keine Trophy :)
    <font color="#00C000"> Stephen,
    What is wrong with you??? I told you to never send me any fake stuff again, as you did when you showed me a fake passport of yours. You PROMISSED never to send me anything again, and you allready showed me your original passport. I thought we were finally through with this. But now, you send me this photo with fake hair! Did you paint it on the picture, or cut it out of a magazine and glued it onto? Damn it, it looks like a childish attempt to cheat me again, and if I do not have an UNEDITED picture here within 24 hours I will cancel any connection to you and invest my money at the stock exchange.
    And don`t try to bring any excuses, this will only make it worse.
    Harald </font>

---
    Rechtschreibfehler dienen der allgemeinen Erheiterung und können zu diesem Zweck gerne gesammelt und archiviert werden.

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte