Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 14

Thema: Kind and smooth transaction to.... - robert_samb@yahoo.com

Maq
    Gast

Standard Kind and smooth transaction to.... - robert_samb@yahoo.com

LOME- TOGO.

ATTN: xxx

I am Mr.Robert Sadamba, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of CRYSTAL SECURITY FINANCE FIRM Lome-Togo in west Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction .

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a Lebanees costumer who died for years ago with the entire family during the Liberian civil war and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution.

The said amount was US$12.1m (Twelve million one hundred Thousand United State dollars).As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through my good friend who works with chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Lome- Togo.

It was him who recommended your person to me to be viable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem. Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye
    brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account
    where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own nominated bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 25% of the total sum as gratification, while
    15% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me and my partners.

Please, you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole
    situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account. And ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be send to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr.Robert Sadamba.

scharnhorst
    Gast

Standard RE:Kind and smooth transaction to.... - robert_samb@yahoo.com

wenn jeder,der diese oder eine ähnliche mail bekommt, antworten würde und stark interessiert wäre,dann wärs ziemlich schnell vorbei mit dem spuk.vielleicht hat ja mal jemand lust eine antwort zu entwerfen und hier zu posten.

Verbalakrobat Avatar von Goofy

Ich weiß nicht, ob es eine gute Idee ist, auf so eine Mail zu antworten. Denn damit hat der 419-Spammer eine Bestätigung, dass die Mailadresse existiert, und kann die Adresse als "confirmed" an andere Spammer weiterverkaufen. Das zwangsläufige Ergebnis: noch mehr Spam.
    Goofy

Urgestein Avatar von Eniac

> Ich weiß nicht, ob es eine gute Idee ist, auf so eine Mail zu antworten.
    Das ist sogar eine ganz hervorragende Idee.
    > Denn damit hat der 419-Spammer eine Bestätigung, dass die Mailadresse existiert, und kann die Adresse als "confirmed" an andere Spammer weiterverkaufen.
    Natütlich nimmt man zum baiten eine Extraadresse. Das mit dem Weiterverkauf an andere lads kann ich bestätigen, man hat also immer genügend Nachschub im baiter account.

Eniac

scharnhorst
    Gast

ich bin nun wirklich kein "mailexperte"....aber jede werbemail verfolgt ja einen wirtschaftlichen zweck.die nigeriaconnection sucht dumme die sie abschröpfen können.die treffen sich mit interessenten und wollen erstmal bargeld sehen.........sollen sie doch anreisen.ausserdem gibts doch wegwerf-addys

Verbalakrobat Avatar von Goofy

Also gut, wenn man eine Wegwerfadresse nimmt, kann man natürlich antworten.
    Hier mein Vorschlag:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr. Sadamba
    Thanks you very much for your interesting letter. Please excuse my English, which is not always so good as yours, because I am a German. But I will try my very best.
    I am a bit frightened, when I am reading your mail. I wonder if this is all legal?
    You did not add a link where one could see the website of CRYSTAL SECURITY FINANCE FIRM.
    If I could see the website, I could see that this is real, and I would have a better feeling with all this. You know, this nearly looks too good to be true.
    12.1 million-US-$... that looks like a miracle to me. I am already thinking about what I could buy for the amount of 25 percent of that...
    I always dream about driving a Porsche, and I would change my small flat to a 10-chamber-house.
    But I only could believe in the miracle if I could see a photo of yours or a website of your finance firm. Could you deliver that?
    Please tell me that this is all real.
    Greeting
    -------------------------------
    Viel Spass.
    Goofy

Maq
    Gast

Antworte einfach mit einer anderen, extra zu diesem Zweck erstellten Adresse. Die schicken diese Mails tausendweise raus, dem fällt es nicht auf.
    Ich muß sagen, ich habe erst kürzlich mit dem "baiten" angefangen, aber es macht höllischen Spaß und es fördert sogar ein bisschen die kreativität
    Gruß
    Maq

Senior Mitglied Avatar von RA Meier-Bading

und die Englischkenntnisse.

--
    Clemot an Scam-Polizei nach 419-Warnung:
    [..] And I will be very grateful if you can help me block all bulk message in my box.

Graue Pestilenz Avatar von Fidul

Das ist Ansichtssache.
    --
    Wir kriegen euch alle!

Senior Mitglied Avatar von RA Meier-Bading

okay, wenn man nicht zu den Ogas durchdringt, dann wohl selten.

--
    Clemot an Scam-Polizei nach 419-Warnung:
    [..] And I will be very grateful if you can help me block all bulk message in my box.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte